Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?

I have to admit, I didn't want any part of a game 7. Given the way the last 4 game 7's have gone for the Bruins, I'm nervous & already have butterflies in my stomach. I have drove my wife crazy for the last 2 weeks since the series started. I will be at Boston Pizza ( my favourite hangout) watching game 7 tomorrow night. I can't sit at home for these games , I have to be out where I can let off steam without being in the doghouse. I will be wearing my colours & I will be loud & I will be proud! Can this team excercise the game 7 demons that are haunting them? Let's go B's!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?

I am nervous as hell no way if ans or butts about it.

Positive note we are due for a game 7 win right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?:
    [QUOTE]I have to admit, I didn't want any part of a game 7. Given the way the last 4 game 7's have gone for the Bruins, I'm nervous & already have butterflies in my stomach. I have drove my wife crazy for the last 2 weeks since the series started. I will be at Boston Pizza ( my favourite hangout) watching game 7 tomorrow night. I can't sit at home for these games , I have to be out where I can let off steam without being in the doghouse. I will be wearing my colours & I will be loud & I will be proud! Can this team excercise the game 7 demons that are haunting them? Let's go B's!  
    Posted by jpBsSoxFan[/QUOTE]

"exorcise."

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Not feelin' good about this one.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?:
    [QUOTE]I am nervous as hell no way if ans or butts about it. Positive note we are due for a game 7 win right?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I'm with you one this one! I'm nervous as fcuk for this one!

But on the other hand, everything is a law of averages, isn't it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Nervous, yes. Confident the Bruins can still win this series, ABSOLUTELY!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

No one should feel good about this one

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Hey gonna have to win them eventually. Not every series ends before a Game 7. Let's hope that they come out and play hard. That's all I ask of the Bruins.

Just like my Boss wants me to do my job. I want the Bruins to do theirs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Waiting for this team to "grow up" and take the next step... would really like to see Chara and Bergeron lead the charge tomorrow. I have hope but not confidence at this point. Good game tonight but not enough.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Waiting for this team to "grow up" and take the next step... would really like to see Chara and Bergeron lead the charge tomorrow. I have hope but not confidence at this point. Good game tonight but not enough.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

True, Bruinfan but it took a 5 on 3 to give the Habs the win.  Other than that, the Bruins didn't take a backwards step to them.  They have to sink those chances they create as I doubt the PP will be of any help to them.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Number4forever. Show Number4forever's posts

I feel pretty confident about tomorrow.  Let's face it, Boston played pretty good tonight and if not for the 5 on 3's could've won tonight. I am sure both teams know this.  I would be nervous about tomorrow if Boston got trounced tonight.  I think this Bruin team knows that when it counts, they have the better team and can beat Montreal. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Right now I'm not nervous.  I'm confident the Bruins win.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

We will need offense... 1 goal is not enough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]Right now I'm not nervous.  I'm confident the Bruins win.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Me as well, B's will win.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Yep, I sure do gottem but I always knew it was going to go to 7 games. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

[QUOTE]Nope. Expect them to lose. Hope they win.   No jitters, just one p***ed off fan.  Angry as heck.  This shouldn't have gone 7 and the Bruins have only themselves to blame for this
    Posted by ipot[/QUOTE]

And if they lose can we have your word you'll stop cheering for them ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

As much as I wish the series were over, I think the Bruins actually needed it to go to Game 7.

There is a mental block with these guys. An inability to kick it into the next gear unless they absolutely have to. We've seen it in previous years; we've seen it countless times this year. So now there are no excuses...they will put their best effort out on the ice and so will Montreal. Refs tend to "let them play" a bit more in Game 7s. The better team should win, and it should come down to which goaltender steals a few and which forward can capitalize on the few chances that will come.

I love the simplicity of a Game 7.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

I HAVE THEM AS WELL, BAD VIBE ABOUT EVERYTHING WE SEE WHAT HAPPENS

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I am nervous too but it doesn't matter how we the fans are feeling about it.  What matters the most is how the players are feeling about it. 
       They have showned a lack of carachter in the last 3 game 7 elimination night.  It seems like they always find a way to make it go wrong.  I think their best shot was last year.  Why... simply because they initially played to win instead of playing not to lose.
       I want to believe that in between a team that is trying and a team that is playing the anti-hockey style... the team who tries should eventually get rewarded!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

givin how our last 3 game 7's have gone im really not expecting the b's to win this one

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pacioretty67. Show Pacioretty67's posts

Habs fan and yes I do! Someone mentioned the "anti-hockey" system and how the bruins are "actually trying" so they should be rewarded... let's just look at who has more offense in this series.... And a lot of you were pissed off because this went to 7 games. Well trust me, a lot of Habs fans were pissed off for that reason as well. But when we truly look at the two teams, they're not that different... And last night's tight battle for the first two periods showed that (same amount of shots and the Habs actually doubled up the Bruins on hits) ... The Bruins actually surprised me in this series, I truly believed they would not be able to win in Montreal, but they did, so good for them! Oh and if you guys still truly believe your team should have disposed of the Habs before game 7... just remember your beloved Bruins finished the season with a very slight 2 win advantage over the Habs.. AND they went 2-3-1 against the Habs... so this is not David vs Goliath... and be happy you're in game 7!! and embrace a tremendous series. Whoever wins tonight truly deserves it because at they end of the day.. each team performed equally well and especially when they NEEDED to. The Bruins won in Montreal, something they hadn't done all season and Montreal won in Boston, something that everyone believed would be very hard for the Habs to do (considering the 8-6 and 7-0 shallackings).

So I wish you guys luck. I wish my Habs luck.

I feel your pain if the Bruins lose, but also will be happy for guys if they win. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from crow68. Show crow68's posts

Nicely put, Pacioretty67.  With all that civility, it's hard to believe your a Habs fan.  Hopefully both teams bring their best, and we get the best game of the series.  Though I have to admit that the only luck I can wish the Habs is bad luck...  In the end, it will be the best team who wins.     

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MankatoMaverick. Show MankatoMaverick's posts

I will have to get over Game 7 from last year first.  Still cant believe that the B's blew the lead in that one.  Score first, stay outta the box, and clear the crease.  Go B's!

Sections
Shortcuts