Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from noso. Show noso's posts

Re: Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?

This is a game the B's must have. If the top line,Chara and Kaberle can't step up and beat this second rate/short-handed ragtag bunch of Habs you reap what you sew and blood will spill.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

This is going to be a hard game to sit through.Not sure my heart can take it if the game goes into OT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rmcd. Show rmcd's posts

Yahoooooo Go B's Game 7 against the hated Habs. I'll take that every year butterflies and all.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

No, not at all. If the B's played poorly last night and lost, I would be worried. The way I see this series is Boston 3, Montral 2, Referees 1. Inexcusable calls last night or calls that were NOT made...homer linesmen? is that a possibility? My 21 y/o son feels money is involved some how. That is an ugly thought.
    I guess if anything makes me a little nervous it is 1: The Power Play and 2: Timmy handling the puck. PLEASE, just stay in your net...other than that, all I can hope for is that the ref's let the boys play. May the best team (B's) win!
    Doc

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7 jitters- anybody got them?:
    Habs fan and yes I do! Someone mentioned the "anti-hockey" system and how the bruins are "actually trying" so they should be rewarded... let's just look at who has more offense in this series.... And a lot of you were pissed off because this went to 7 games. Well trust me, a lot of Habs fans were pissed off for that reason as well. But when we truly look at the two teams, they're not that different... And last night's tight battle for the first two periods showed that (same amount of shots and the Habs actually doubled up the Bruins on hits) ... The Bruins actually surprised me in this series, I truly believed they would not be able to win in Montreal, but they did, so good for them! Oh and if you guys still truly believe your team should have disposed of the Habs before game 7... just remember your beloved Bruins finished the season with a very slight 2 win advantage over the Habs.. AND they went 2-3-1 against the Habs... so this is not David vs Goliath... and be happy you're in game 7!! and embrace a tremendous series. Whoever wins tonight truly deserves it because at they end of the day.. each team performed equally well and especially when they NEEDED to. The Bruins won in Montreal, something they hadn't done all season and Montreal won in Boston, something that everyone believed would be very hard for the Habs to do (considering the 8-6 and 7-0 shallackings). So I wish you guys luck. I wish my Habs luck. I feel your pain if the Bruins lose, but also will be happy for guys if they win. 
    Posted by Pacioretty67

Nice post. Thanks. As Hab posters go, you should definitely get a Lady Byng nomination.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Well said. Maybe we will get a couple of 5 on 3's to even the shots and double up on the hits and score a couple of goals...hard to commit to a hit when you are playing shooting lanes. Sounds good, but your boys did NOT outplay the B's last night. The Lucic call was a hangover call from your moniker. How can someone look dead and just about ten minutes later be playing? It does not pass the sniff test. Too much old fish for me.
    Doc

Habs fan and yes I do! Someone mentioned the "anti-hockey" system and how the bruins are "actually trying" so they should be rewarded... let's just look at who has more offense in this series.... And a lot of you were pissed off because this went to 7 games. Well trust me, a lot of Habs fans were pissed off for that reason as well. But when we truly look at the two teams, they're not that different... And last night's tight battle for the first two periods showed that (same amount of shots and the Habs actually doubled up the Bruins on hits) ... The Bruins actually surprised me in this series, I truly believed they would not be able to win in Montreal, but they did, so good for them! Oh and if you guys still truly believe your team should have disposed of the Habs before game 7... just remember your beloved Bruins finished the season with a very slight 2 win advantage over the Habs.. AND they went 2-3-1 against the Habs... so this is not David vs Goliath... and be happy you're in game 7!! and embrace a tremendous series. Whoever wins tonight truly deserves it because at they end of the day.. each team performed equally well and especially when they NEEDED to. The Bruins won in Montreal, something they hadn't done all season and Montreal won in Boston, something that everyone believed would be very hard for the Habs to do (considering the 8-6 and 7-0 shallackings). So I wish you guys luck. I wish my Habs luck. I feel your pain if the Bruins lose, but also will be happy for guys if they win. 
    Posted by Pacioretty67

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i've been nervous ever since the matchup became evident....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Don't worry Bruin's fans. You team will come through and show you the CHOKE! Canadians PWN YOU! We dominate you EVERY POST SEASON! The Bruins are a 0 trick pony! Your team is only capable of putting up meaningless wins during the regular season when teams don't care. When the playoffs come you see just how many players on your team are "no talent @ss clowns"! LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

i've been nervous ever since the matchup became evident....  
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Couldn't agree with you more, days.  The apprehension doesn't so much come from a specific fear of the Habs.  It's more a situation of that unknown factor of how the Bruins, themselves, will perform on any night, especially with the high-stakes playoffs in gear, in this case against the team I absolutely loathe.  I never want the Bruins to lose but particularly against Montreal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OHPATS. Show OHPATS's posts

No jitters, I lost them when the B's blew a two goal lead..  Stick a fork in them.  Their special teams suck BIG TIME..  Nobody on this team has persitstent energy or the desire to win..  There are pee wees with better p-plays..  Sad, real sad, but what else could we expect from a lackluster team of players who wait for someone else to make a play..  There's always next year B's, once again!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeccatoFlatus. Show PeccatoFlatus's posts

unlike M . Lewinsky of Washington, the Bruins always seem to choke on the big one.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from viviciadotcom. Show viviciadotcom's posts

Adjustments

B's made adjustments (finally) that gave them the chance to win. Pinching d men consistently after game 2 really helped them. So did opening up down low in the O end by putting 3rd man high at the blue line. COuple simple things made all the difference.

Bruins in 6 against Philly. 

B's need to change up players on the powerplay. Lucic, out. Recci, out. Peverly and Kelly in.

Go B's

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phinneus. Show Phinneus's posts

Nervous of course...the NHL refs will do all they can to assure a victoy for Montreal, and they once again did with outrageous callls against the B's.

Could have gone either way and went the right way.

As a mysoginist racist, I must say I have a hard time watching a female interview players, who obviously knows nothing about hockey...someone writes her questions for her, and she is unable to ask a decent follow up question. The fact that she is Japanese or something makes it even more ridiculous. How many female japs do you think were at the games this year? MY congratulations to the players who put up respectfully with her stupid questions and ignorance.

Sections
Shortcuts