Game 7 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Game 7 Predictions

Montreal will yet again play to win by 1 like last night.

4-2 BOS. Peverly, Marchand, Lucic, Boychuk the scorers.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Game 7 Predictions

I like that score.

I will actually say 4-1. Montreal scored 2 PP goals last night.  I don't think they will get two 5 on 3 PP tonight. 

I am taking Marchand with 2 goals. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

4-3 Boston in OT.

Goal comes from the D on a deflection.

I end up in the hospital with cardiac arrest.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Coin toss.  If that goal was counted in the 1st minute it would have been a different game and actually the Bruins would have had a better chance of winning because the refs wouldn't have been so involved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

If the Bruins cannot put the puck in the net in the first 5 minutes we could be in for a long night and i don't have a good feeling it that happens!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

They will finally score a PP goal.  (LOL)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

I predict it will be unpredictable.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

if the habs score first its over, however if the b's can get an early leaed and force the habs out of the "prevent defense" and play the'bs game  we havea shot

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

B's 3-1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

In Response to Game 7 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]Montreal will yet again play to win by 1 like last night. 4-2 BOS. Peverly, Marchand, Lucic, Boychuk the scorers.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Would have gone with this score but you beat me to it. :)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Game 7 Predictions : Would have gone with this score but you beat me to it. :)
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

Same scorers, too?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

[QUOTE]4-3 Boston in OT. Goal comes from the D on a deflection. I end up in the hospital with cardiac arrest.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

If this game goes to overtime, wow, that would be intense.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Game 7 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]Montreal will yet again play to win by 1 like last night. 4-2 BOS. Peverly, Marchand, Lucic, Boychuk the scorers.
    Posted by dc-bruins-fan[/QUOTE]

Two Power Play goals and PAILLE's tally wins it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

B's will finally score on the PP....Bruins 4  Mtl 1

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

I hope I am wrong; but we don't have the best record on game 7s. 

Julian has not figured out how to win in Game 7s and has lost all three since he has been in Boston.

I think History wins and so do the Scabs 2-1, with one of their goals coming on the PP.  Boston will go 0-4 on the PP. 

Julian will be fired within 2 weeks....so the post season will not be a total waste.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Tight game. 1-0 Bs.

Whoever scores first, wins. If Montreal scores first, it's going into overtime.

Julien looked pissed at the press conference last night. Looks like he gave his team a good tongue lashing before coming out for the media portion.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

3-1 BRUINS!!!!Lucic has been big in past game 7's...He doesn't get suspended, scores 2 goals and Habs fans around the world cry about it for 35 years!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

At least Lucic will be rested...4-1 Bruins...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Game will be decided by 1 goal, likely OT.

100% guaranteed predictions.
    1. Boston will score a PP goal sometime within the next 9 months, but it will be on a 5-2.
    2. Marchand will score a goal but miss 3 empty nets.  P.S. Was it just me or when Marchand was circling around the Montreal net with the puck he looked like a rat on a trendmill?  Hate the kid, but love to have him on the Leafs....
    3. Horton will be invisibile again, but he doesn't care because of what he gets to go home too. As long as he scores at home, what does it matter if he dooesn't score in the playoffs.  Yeah life isn't fair. 
    4. Seguin will not play again this year and will remember this when he signs his next contract......with the Maple Leafs
    5. Thornton will dress and play 6 minutes; 1 minute on the ice and 5 minutes in the penalty box sitting in for the next stupid Bruin that takes an unnecessary match penalty.  At least we found a good reason to put him in the lineup.

6. A first in the NHL, Bergeron will get an interference penalty while taking a faceoff and no one will know why.  It will be the only faceoff he loses
    7. Thomas will be amazing in stopping 40+ shots, but will let a soft one in
    8. Price will be shaky but somehow keep the puck out of the net
    9. Subban and Gill will play the entire game (the Habs only have 2 healthy dmen left, don't they?)
    10. This will be the last game that Kaberle plays for the Bruins (unless they win ofcourse)
    11. Badhab will be lamenting that the Bruins shouldn't have let Kessel go, because man we could have used his scoring in this series......draft picks don't score goals
    12. Trolls will be out in full force if the Habs win and non-existant if they lose
    13. The Maple Leafs will NOT make the playoffs this year
    14. CJ will get fired.......and become coach of the year for the Ottawa Senators next year
    15. Lucic will not score another goal again, ever.  What has happened to him this last 20+ games?  And you folks say Kessel disappears...

Cheers.........serioiusly, I think the Bruins win the game 3-1 empty net goal)

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from savybergy77. Show savybergy77's posts

[QUOTE]Game will be decided by 1 goal, likely OT. 100% guaranteed predictions. 1. Boston will score a PP goal sometime within the next 9 months, but it will be on a 5-2. 2. Marchand will score a goal but miss 3 empty nets.  P.S. Was it just me or when Marchand was circling around the Montreal net with the puck he looked like a rat on a trendmill?  Hate the kid, but love to have him on the Leafs.... 3. Horton will be invisibile again, but he doesn't care because of what he gets to go home too. As long as he scores at home, what does it matter if he dooesn't score in the playoffs.  Yeah life isn't fair.  4. Seguin will not play again this year and will remember this when he signs his next contract......with the Maple Leafs 5. Thornton will dress and play 6 minutes; 1 minute on the ice and 5 minutes in the penalty box sitting in for the next stupid Bruin that takes an unnecessary match penalty.  At least we found a good reason to put him in the lineup. 6. A first in the NHL, Bergeron will get an interference penalty while taking a faceoff and no one will know why.  It will be the only faceoff he loses 7. Thomas will be amazing in stopping 40+ shots, but will let a soft one in 8. Price will be shaky but somehow keep the puck out of the net 9. Subban and Gill will play the entire game (the Habs only have 2 healthy dmen left, don't they?) 10. This will be the last game that Kaberle plays for the Bruins (unless they win ofcourse) 11. Badhab will be lamenting that the Bruins shouldn't have let Kessel go, because man we could have used his scoring in this series......draft picks don't score goals 12. Trolls will be out in full force if the Habs win and non-existant if they lose 13. The Maple Leafs will NOT make the playoffs this year 14. CJ will get fired.......and become coach of the year for the Ottawa Senators next year 15. Lucic will not score another goal again, ever.  What has happened to him this last 20+ games?  And you folks say Kessel disappears... Cheers.........serioiusly, I think the Bruins win the game 3-1 empty net goal)
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

That really is funny. I am a die hard fan that has the blinders on most of the time i'm sure, but that was a good post. I really like the Julien gets canned part!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

3-0 Bruins    B's will score an empty net goal at the end on their
                2nd try. The first shot will be a breakaway for Kaberle but he will
                take it behind the net and pass it back to the point.

Thomas # 1 star and MVP 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]Game will be decided by 1 goal, likely OT. 100% guaranteed predictions. 1. Boston will score a PP goal sometime within the next 9 months, but it will be on a 5-2. 2. Marchand will score a goal but miss 3 empty nets.  P.S. Was it just me or when Marchand was circling around the Montreal net with the puck he looked like a rat on a trendmill?  Hate the kid, but love to have him on the Leafs.... 3. Horton will be invisibile again, but he doesn't care because of what he gets to go home too. As long as he scores at home, what does it matter if he dooesn't score in the playoffs.  Yeah life isn't fair.  4. Seguin will not play again this year and will remember this when he signs his next contract......with the Maple Leafs 5. Thornton will dress and play 6 minutes; 1 minute on the ice and 5 minutes in the penalty box sitting in for the next stupid Bruin that takes an unnecessary match penalty.  At least we found a good reason to put him in the lineup. 6. A first in the NHL, Bergeron will get an interference penalty while taking a faceoff and no one will know why.  It will be the only faceoff he loses 7. Thomas will be amazing in stopping 40+ shots, but will let a soft one in 8. Price will be shaky but somehow keep the puck out of the net 9. Subban and Gill will play the entire game (the Habs only have 2 healthy dmen left, don't they?) 10. This will be the last game that Kaberle plays for the Bruins (unless they win ofcourse) 11. Badhab will be lamenting that the Bruins shouldn't have let Kessel go, because man we could have used his scoring in this series......draft picks don't score goals 12. Trolls will be out in full force if the Habs win and non-existant if they lose 13. The Maple Leafs will NOT make the playoffs this year 14. CJ will get fired.......and become coach of the year for the Ottawa Senators next year 15. Lucic will not score another goal again, ever.  What has happened to him this last 20+ games?  And you folks say Kessel disappears... Cheers.........serioiusly, I think the Bruins win the game 3-1 empty net goal)
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]

Make no mistake CJ would be an excellent coach for the Sens or any bottom dweller.  As a coach for a Cup contender - not so much.

Anyone's game tonight and as CrCC said it is unpredictable.  Either Bruins or Habs could dominate.  Could go to OT.

It's totally unpredictable because the character of either or both teams are totally unpredictable.

Utter and complete insanity to bet on this game.

The most reliable thing MIGHT be an under over, but that could easily get blown out of the water as well.  Which is stunning since we are talking about 2 pretty good goalies.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Camperpete. Show Camperpete's posts

I predict Lucic will finally make an impact and the top line will deliver. Montreal simply cannot play and match up 5 on 5 with Boston. The refs will not be so kind to Montreal tonight. Thomas is stellar and the Bruins win 3-2. Bring on the Capitals.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I will boldly predict a (gasp) powerplay goal as well.

Bruins 4-2.

And my blood pressure and anxiety level will retreat into a normal range pending the start of the Philly series...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

The best team almost always wins Game 7. That's something I've always believed. Not always....but enough to make it more than just a coincidence.

Both of these teams are very evenly matched, and it's difficult after watching the last 6 games to determine who the best team is. Both teams have had times when the ice seemed tilted in their direction, and both teams had times when they dominated entire periods. It's clear that either side here has the ability to take control of how the game is played, so picking a winner here isn't a slam dunk.

That said, despite Boston's futility in Game 7s over the last few years, and despite Boston being 1-2 at home, and despite the reality that the TD Garden will go into full-blown panic mode (the stands, if not the bench; I don't think the players will panic) if the Habs score first....I'm picking Boston in this game. I think they've been slightly better slightly more often, and slightly more consistent. I also don't think their PP can keep firing blanks the way they have been.

Low scoring, as 5 of the 6 games have been. 3-2 Bruins. Hope I'm wrong.  And considering each goalie is good enough to win a game himself, I may be.