Game 7 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tsabs3. Show tsabs3's posts

Re: Game 7 Predictions

In Response to Re: Game 7 Predictions:
    I predict Lucic will finally make an impact and the top line will deliver. Montreal simply cannot play and match up 5 on 5 with Boston. The refs will not be so kind to Montreal tonight. Thomas is stellar and the Bruins win 3-2. Bring on the Capitals.
    Posted by Camperpete

They will play the Flyers not the Capitals if they move on to round 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Bring on the Capitals.
    Posted by Camperpete

I do hope you're right ;)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyDan. Show NeelyDan's posts

I have to say, I think the Habs are taking this.  More painful a thing to say, I cannot imagine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

I predict Lucic will finally make an impact and the top line will deliver. Montreal simply cannot play and match up 5 on 5 with Boston. The refs will not be so kind to Montreal tonight. Thomas is stellar and the Bruins win 3-2. Bring on the Capitals.
    Posted by Camperpete

I agree except I think the score will be 3-1.The Hockey Gods are going to smile on the B's tonight [for a change].

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

I will boldly predict a (gasp) powerplay goal as well. Bruins 4-2. And my blood pressure and anxiety level will retreat into a normal range pending the start of the Philly series...
    Posted by Fletcher1

im with u fletch. bruins 4 montreal 2. lucic and power play get on the board. lucic,ryder.chara and bergeron for boston. gionta and subban for the dive academy. only thing left is tell me when game 1 against philly is.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karl-Hungus. Show Karl-Hungus's posts

habs 2-0 or 3-1.  i don't see much scoring from the b's and price hasn't had a bad game on the road. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

A hard fought 2-1 win for the Bruins....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins 1 Habs 3

Thomas gives up a softie early on and the powerless power play fails to score again.

Chara 0-6 career game 7s

Thomas 1-4 in series wich he has started

Claudes our coach and this is a team in montreal who doesn't have their top 2 dmen. The Bruins should win this series and this game but thats why I am thinking they won't.

Basicly until they proove to me they can win a game 7 then I don't see them winning one.

PROOVE ME WRONG PLEASE????!!!!

LETS GO BRUINS!!! I AINT TALKING TO THE GOLF COURSE!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The Bruins dominated Period 3 in Montreal and will bring that momentum back to Boston. I think the game will look a lot like Philly-Buf last night; Bruins score early and often and take it --- 5 to 2. Let's Go Bruins!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

3-0 Bruins    B's will score an empty net goal at the end on their             2nd try. The first shot will be a breakaway for Kaberle but he will             take it behind the net and pass it back to the point.                       Thomas # 1 star and MVP 
    Posted by east-westBsfan

When did they start giving MVPs in the first round?

Might as well, it would be as meaningless as the upcoming undeserved Vezina.

TTs gives up an early stinker, B's cant solve Price again, lose 3-1.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

LucMil, our posts look very similar, except for the bizarre way of spelling "prove."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i didn't like the matchup from the outset and don't have a good feeling for tonite....

b's haven 't been the juggernaut most pundits predicted, needing two ot wins just to make it this far against a team made up of mostly smurfs & ahlers....

i hope i'm wrong because there's nothing i detest more than seeing the b's lose to the habnots, but the b's bow out in ot....

go b's.... 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

It will be 2-2 late in the 3rd Period with say 4 minutes left and Montreal will score with Thornton, Paille and Campbell on the ice making it 3-2 Montreal.  The Bruins will have the puck in the Habs zone the rest of the game with the exception of a few icings.  At around 2 minutes CJ will inexplicably put the 4th line on the ice trying to score the tying goal.  At 55 seconds the 4th line will finally get off the Ice and Bruins will get the extra man on the ice with a faceoff.  Bergeron will win the faceoff get a shot on net a big rebound will come towards Horton who will bury it, but as he is shooting Krecji will skate across the crease and his shadow will knock Price down and the goal will be disallowed because of Goaltender interference.  At the same time Subban will skating feverishly away from the play because Krecji shadow will be following him until he finds a referee to hide behind.

I hope i am wrong--- I believe the Bruins have the Talent to make to the cup, but they just don't having the coaching!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from number08. Show number08's posts

Bruins 6-0, they finally play up to potential and everyone shows up, and noooooo stupid penalties!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuzyDizzyIzzy. Show BuzyDizzyIzzy's posts

Its dead here in this dumpy arena you losers call "TD Banknorth Garden", I think everyone here knows the Canadians are a superior team and will probably win by a score of 5-1 or 6-1. Thomas is an overrated sieve of a goaltender and your dirty team plays with its tail between its legs. Alot of Canadian Jerseys in the stands, doesn't even look like a sellout.......pathetic.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kurako. Show Kurako's posts

It will be 2-2 late in the 3rd Period with say 4 minutes left and Montreal will score with Thornton, Paille and Campbell on the ice making it 3-2 Montreal.  The Bruins will have the puck in the Habs zone the rest of the game with the exception of a few icings.  At around 2 minutes CJ will inexplicably put the 4th line on the ice trying to score the tying goal.  At 55 seconds the 4th line will finally get off the Ice and Bruins will get the extra man on the ice with a faceoff.  Bergeron will win the faceoff get a shot on net a big rebound will come towards Horton who will bury it, but as he is shooting Krecji will skate across the crease and his shadow will knock Price down and the goal will be disallowed because of Goaltender interference.  At the same time Subban will skating feverishly away from the play because Krecji shadow will be following him until he finds a referee to hide behind. I hope i am wrong--- I believe the Bruins have the Talent to make to the cup, but they just don't having the coaching!
    Posted by JYaso

I can see where you're coming from but it should read 'at 55 seconds the Bruins skate offside before TT can make it to the bench'.Frown

I am going to go for a Bruins win. The last game having jolted them from their slumbers and the number 1 line will dominate. The Bs will also go 3 for 5 on the PP.

I am an eternal optimist (or is that ra-ra sheep jacobs apologist).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I predict that several Habs will take dives and fake injuries to draw penalties...I know, not exactly going out on a limb on that one.

B's 5-1.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

Habs will score the next goal. CJ calls a timeout and Bruins score in the last minute. Bruins score in overtime on a pp (kaberle)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from uphere. Show uphere's posts

Montreal 4-2 
    Refs give habs two 5 on 3 in 3rd period.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

i didn't like the matchup from the outset and don't have a good feeling for tonite.... b's haven 't been the juggernaut most pundits predicted, needing two ot wins just to make it this far against a team made up of mostly smurfs & ahlers.... i hope i'm wrong because there's nothing i detest more than seeing the b's lose to the habnots, but the b's bow out in ot.... go b's.... 
    Posted by days-of-Orr

OOPS!!!!

what's best served with crow?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

wow. that was an incredible game. wow.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

4-3 Boston in OT. Goal comes from the D on a deflection. I end up in the hospital with cardiac arrest. Posted by asmaha

U da Man Asmaha!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

get better soon, asmaha....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

4-3 Boston in OT. Goal comes from the D on a deflection. I end up in the hospital with cardiac arrest.
    Posted by asmaha

whole cow asmaha. u should be in vegas dude. great call bud really!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7 Predictions : When did they start giving MVPs in the first round? Might as well, it would be as meaningless as the upcoming undeserved Vezina. TTs gives up an early stinker, B's cant solve Price again, lose 3-1.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

How the white sox do tonight????

Sections
Shortcuts