Game 7 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Game 7 Predictions

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls. I officially can wait no longer for arguably the biggest game in the past 38 years for this franchise so to kill time, let's get some predictions going. I'm calling a 5-3 win and one of which will be an empty netter to seal the deal for a date with the Canucks in the Finals. Let's hear 'em!

Goal Scorers- Horton(2), Krejci, Marchand, Chara

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from K435. Show K435's posts

Re: Game 7 Predictions

I am thinking 3 - 2 in OT
    Bruins:  Ryder (2) OT winner
               Horton
    Tampa: St. Louis
               Purcell

GO BRUINS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from east-westBsfan. Show east-westBsfan's posts

4-1 B's  Chara, Recchi, Seguin, Kelley

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

I figure for this one, the players are going to bring their "A" game, so we should as fans, too. Here goes....

Boston pounces early and often, chase Rolo in 1st, then Tampa storms back. However, this time Julien actually uses a TO mid-way through the second, they regain composure and eventually hold on.

Period 1
    BOS 1-0: Marchand
    BOS 2-0: Ryder
    BOS 3-0: Ryder (2)
    *Smith enters the game
    BOS 3-1: Gagne

Period 2
    BOS 4-1: Krejci
    BOS 4-2: Moore
    BOS 4-3: St. Louis
    *Julien calls timeout
    BOS 5-3: Horton

Period 3
    BOS 5-4: Gagne (2)
    *New England collectively craps their pants watching Tampa storm. Thomas comes up huge several times.
    BOS 6-4: Kelly (EN)

FINAL: Boston 6, Tampa 4

Specific enough?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyDan. Show NeelyDan's posts

i will take that all day long

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS 4

TB       1

Seguin, Horton, Chara, Kaberle

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from davidap. Show davidap's posts

I want to be wrong, however the New Testament forecasts victory for the Tampa Bay Lightning.

Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

If the Bruins win, it will be all about Tim Thomas and a stingy defence.  3-1 Bruins, empty netter included.  C'mon Beeez!  We can beat these Canadiens-clones.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

In Response to Re: Game 7 Predictions:
    [QUOTE]I want to be wrong, however the New Testament forecasts victory for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east , and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

Pretty damn funny.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitbomb. Show whitbomb's posts

It's going to be a hard fought game Bruins win 4-2 empty netter in the end. Lets go Bruins

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Boston - 5
    Tampa Bat - 2

Peverly - 1
    Ryder - 1 pp goal
    Bergeron - 2
    Horton 1
    Lucic - 1 PP goal

Boston will go 2-5 on the PP to make this a great game 7 win.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclemiltie42. Show unclemiltie42's posts

I SEE TIMMY AND THE BRUINS WINNING 4 -2 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Recci 2
    Chara 1
    Ryder 1

4-2 final

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]Boston - 5 Tampa Bat - 2 Peverly - 1 Ryder - 1 pp goal Bergeron - 2 Horton 1 Lucic - 1 PP goal Boston will go 2-5 on the PP to make this a great game 7 win.
    Posted by PAULICAS1975[/QUOTE]

That would be 6 goals but i'll take it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]I want to be wrong, however the New Testament forecasts victory for the Tampa Bay Lightning. Matthew 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east , and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    Posted by davidap[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but certain true believers of the NT also were sure the world was going to end last Saturday.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Reviving this old nugget, originally posted on 5/17/11. Contains a still-could-be-true prediction, so hoping it cashes in tonight: (I really am ridiculously superstitious.)

Here's what I wrote in my "final" post prior to my self-ban, which I guess lasted as long as one of Brett Favre's "retirements." (Altho' to be fair, I wouldn't have come back if Dez and others hadn't urged me to. I think they just wanted more chances to wail on me.)

anyway, I (wrongly) predicted Caps over TB in the 2nd round, and wrote this about B's vs. Caps in the conf. finals:

Eastern Conference Finals vs. Ovie and the Caps. Parts of this will be ugly. Just like the Yankees v. Pirates in the 1960 World Series, the Caps will win their 3 games by huge margins. Ovechkin will have a hat trick or 2, and there will be wins by Wash. of 6-2, 5-1 and the like...but the other 4 games of the series will be tight affairs, at least two to OT, and the Bruins will win them all...Nathan Horton continues his march toward the new nickname "Mr. Overtime", and Peverly will have a huge series as well. Bruins win game 7 in Wash. 3-1 with an e.n. by Bergeron.

So let's just sub "Stamkos and the Bolts" for "Ovie and the Caps", "Bolts" for every "Caps" reference, and "TB" for "Wash." Peverly didn't get a very good start to the "huge series" I predicted, but he still has time to make amends starting tonight, and Bergeron still has time to come back and pot that empty-netter in Game 7.

Go Bruins!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

This just in from my better half: Boston 3-2.

Bruins are up 3-1 with two goals by Lucic and one by Krejci. Tampa makes it interesting with a late 3rd period to bring it to 3-2. Thomas shuts the door and they hang on.

She also predicts: I will eat too much Chinese food, drink too much beer, dress our 4mo in her lucky Bruins onesie even though it's way too small (9-1 when wearing it), and be generally unbearable to be around win or lose.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]This just in from my better half: Boston 3-2. Bruins are up 3-1 with two goals by Lucic and one by Krejci. Tampa makes it interesting with a late 3rd period to bring it to 3-2. Thomas shuts the door and they hang on. She also predicts: I will eat too much Chinese food, drink too much beer, dress our 4mo in her lucky Bruins onesie even though it's way too small (9-1 when wearing it), and be generally unbearable to be around win or lose.
    Posted by asmaha[/QUOTE]

^^One of the greatest posts ever.  Hope that onesie goes to 10-1 tonight.

I'm being told by my wife that she doesn't want to make a prediction b/c she doesn't want to be "held responsible." I said "does that mean you think they're going to lose?" She said "No, I just don't want to be held to any prediction I make"...I repeated "It's OK if you think they're going to lose", and she said "That's not what I'm saying--you're not listening to me."

Ah, the joys of marriage (she really is awesome ;-)

Plus I've got our 2 year old saying "Save By Thomas!" whenever I mention TT in conversation.

Go Bruins!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

My bold predictions for tonight.
    1) Brad Marchand will say something unkind to someone in the TB lineup.

2) If the score is 0 - 0 after 3:30 it will feel like the Bruins are winning.

3) If they show Bellichek in attendance I'll wonder how is it that he's in the cheap seats going unmolested by someone from Charlestown who drank too much.

4) If the waitress says its a 40 minute wait for a table at the Boston Beer Works or the Fours, forget it, go grab a slice of pizza because everybody at a table is going to drink until 4 mins before puck drop.

5) 1027 people will not see the game at all because they got too drunk.

6) 6,674 will not see the end of the game because they got too drunk.

7) No matter who wins, Roenick will make it seem like the Lightning did.

8) Milan Lucic will use a profanity.

9) Doc Emerik will become breathless with excitement.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Yeah, my wife wants no part of watching this game with me, and I don't blame her one bit.  I'm gonna be a miserable, irritable, jerk.

I predict...a Bruins win, and an ulcer for me.

That's the best I can do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosismooses. Show mosismooses's posts

My prediction:

8 beers
    20 wings
    2 whoopie pies
    4 Bruins goals
    2 other guys goals
    1 victory cigar

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, my wife wants no part of watching this game with me, and I don't blame her one bit.  I'm gonna be a miserable, irritable, jerk. I predict...a Bruins win, and an ulcer for me. That's the best I can do.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

You're singing my song, brother. Same exact situation here. We're lucky they put up with us.

Go Bruins!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]Yeah, my wife wants no part of watching this game with me, and I don't blame her one bit.  I'm gonna be a miserable, irritable, jerk. I predict...a Bruins win, and an ulcer for me. That's the best I can do.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

If they win my tv remote is safe...if they lose, time to go to Best Buy for a remote and new TV.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 7 Predictions : You're singing my song, brother. Same exact situation here. We're lucky they put up with us. Go Bruins!
    Posted by TryToBearIt[/QUOTE]

and I am with you fletch and trytobearit....not sure why my wife puts up with me this time of year.  I am an emotional wreck during the games...she just laughs and prays the Bruins win!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

and my prediction is 4-2 with an empty netter.  Goal scorers....Lucic, Bergeron, Chara, Horton (empty netter)

Sections
Shortcuts