Game 7 Predictions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Game 7 Predictions

Humiliation factor astronomical if they lose, for me at least.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Humiliation factor astronomical if they lose, for me at least.

You're their biggest fan BH.  Just enjoy the ride, they might just surprise us again!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Bruins win.  

...and a few of the "fans" here are pissed because they are robbed of their planned "told ya they stunk" posts.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Bruins win, home ice makes the difference. Back to back games for skating teams too tough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Bruins go up 3-0 early and win 4-2, and it's only that close because TOR gets a late one.

Lucic and Bergeron with monster games.

All this negativity in the town....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I don't believe the Leafs can beat the Bruins three straight games.. tough to do... not that it can't be done, but losing 3 of 4 games at home in the playoffs  you deserve all the criticism that comes your way...That is why I believe it won't happen- Bruins 4-1...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Bruins win! Bruins win! Bruins win ! B's grind out typical Bruins victory, tight game early, have 1 goal lead going into the third and put dagger into Leafs heart with 2 third period tallies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I'm picking Boston because they're better. But if the Leafs hustle and heart is superior to Boston's (as it has been far too often in this series), it will be Toronto moving on.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to Kennedy97's comment:

I'm picking Boston because they're better. But if the Leafs hustle and heart is superior to Boston's (as it has been far too often in this series), it will be Toronto moving on.

That's it in a nutshell...who wants it more??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

Of course Im picking the B's to win. Im not making any predictions, BUT, i could see this going to OT. Heck why not. It went to Game 7. Its only fitting....Right?

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

"They have momentum until they drop the puck tonight" - Tim Thomas

Momentum means nothing in this game!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from inflamedcolon. Show inflamedcolon's posts

Bruins 3-0.  Seguin, Jagr, with Bergeron adding the empty netter.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Bruins win 4 to 1. Don't care about the other game.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I flipped a coin and the Bruins won.

I am more afraid of losing than I would be happy about winning.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from chetgnat. Show chetgnat's posts

B's win 5-3. Jagr with multi-point night. Basically says to team, "Ok, if you need somebody show you how this offense thing is done, Jagr show you now."

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Bruins 3-2. They are tied until late in the third. B's pull it out and then Face the Caps.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

horton with the game winner, because that's what he does.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

My sentiment too Kennedy. This B's team is lacking that desire to jump thru hoops of fire. The B's play better when they hate! The Leafs aren't poking enough to make this happen. I think they're sticking to a game plan & that's to keep this B's off it's game of aggression. Overall the Leafs defense has been great at fixing their mistakes they made in games past.

Marchand isn't the same player he was 2 yrs ago.

After a great start Horton is MIA. Maybe that Dion hit did some damage, because Horton hasn't skated the same since.

DK is now a shadow of his former self and just stopped being dominant. It's like he read all the great things that was said about him & he figured that he's done enough.

Jagr I think is just totally frustrated with his linemates & figures since they can't help he'll do it himself.

The one I feel the most sorry for is Rask, because he's been stellar for his team in this series & if the B's lose, his resume isn't going to look to good to people who have no clue about the game, but think that stats tell the whole story. 2 game 7's & both with a 3-0 & 3-1 series leads only to lose both. The fact that he took a very limited B's team & helped them pass a far more superior Sabers team in 2010 won't even be a 5th thought let alone a 1st one.

You can see Seguin's confidence sagging with every shift. He reminds me of the 1990 Neely who had 12 goals up until the finals. Then Ranford made him look like he couldn't score to save his life. Holding the Bruins top play-off goal scorer of all time to 4 assists in 5 games. Right now though if Seguin had an assist there's a possibility we wouldn't even have this thread. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

That's it in a nutshell...who wants it more??

I'm with you,and got no idea who want's it more,think we will no in the first five min.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Tuukka channels his inner Thomas and shuts out TO in game 7 despite being outplayed.  I then predict most people on this board will predict a sweep by NYR/was in round 2 because the win wasnt pretty. 2-0 bruins, 4-2 caps

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:

Bruins win.  

...and a few of the "fans" here are pissed because they are robbed of their planned "told ya they stunk" posts.

They will just disappear like racoons at sunrise.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

B's stay within the system and win 0-0

really 2-1, with the B's choking out a big, timely goal at some point