Game 7 Thread: Habs v. Bruins GDT (Series tied 3-3)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Re: Game 7 Thread: Habs v. Bruins GDT (Series tied 3-3)

“I think it’s pretty simple: We’ve got to go out, play our best game, and play our game, not just our best game but the way we play, If you’ve followed our team all year, you’ll know what that is.” -Claude Julien

That says it all

----proud member of the ZTT taskforce-----

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bruins gotta win. Especially since I've set aside a stack of cash to buy even more Bruins Stanley Cup Winners merchandise than the stupid amount I bought in 2011. And If they go out tonight looks like I'm taking Suzanne to Reno. Go Bs!

[/QUOTE]

That's not a bad consolation Han. I just hope you don't end up going.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to futbal's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can install NBC Sports LiveExtra on you cell phone and watch the game (safely of course) during your commute home, etc.

[/QUOTE]

That's just the issue futbal, I'll be driving in traffic.  A pit stop at a bar is more realistic, finish the drive during an intermission.

Marchand finishing it would be great too.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds to me like you got stuck at work Fletch.

Thing is, do you have the will power to finish off that beer and leave at the end of the period?

If so, you are a better man than me.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to seobrien's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think it’s pretty simple: We’ve got to go out, play our best game, and play our game, not just our best game but the way we play, If you’ve followed our team all year, you’ll know what that is.” -Claude Julien

That says it all

[/QUOTE]

Well said by CJ,and I've been a fan who has watched the B's all year and i know this is exactly how i feel. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I think it’s pretty simple: We’ve got to go out, play our best game, and play our game, not just our best game but the way we play, If you’ve followed our team all year, you’ll know what that is.” -Claude Julien

That says it all

[/QUOTE]

Well said by CJ,and I've been a fan who has watched the B's all year and i know this is exactly how i feel. 

[/QUOTE]

Julien said it better than I could. That's perfect...

One thing I love about CJ, he always seems to have a feel for his team.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

You can install NBC Sports LiveExtra on you cell phone and watch the game (safely of course) during your commute home, etc.

[/QUOTE]

Better yet, get the Radio.com app and tune into 98.5 for Goucher and Beers... you can't watch while you drive anyway, and their call will be WAY better than Comotose Kenny and the rest of the NBC guys.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

So, I know I'm new(ish) here, but I thought I'd share a story (read: brag): I got a text last night from my mom, whom I hooked on hockey a few years ago during the Bruins' Cup run. Every heart-attack game she texts or calls me to thank me for getting her hooked on a sport that basically induces hypertension and occasional cardiac episodes on a near-nightly basis. You're welcome mom!

Anyway, she texts me to say "want to see the Bruins kick some Canadien butt tomorrow night?" Well, shyeah, I certainly don't want to see them bring their "Game 6 mojo" and get annihilated.

So she replies, good, be at my house (outside Boston; I live in NH) by 5 so we can get to the Garden in time. WHAT?!?!

Loge 2, Row 12, Bruins' offensive zone and just behind the Canadiens' bench. No BDC chat for me tonight but the place should be rocking!

Thanks mom!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

In response to BogieAt12oclock's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to socca10's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Better yet, get the Radio.com app and tune into 98.5 for Goucher and Beers... you can't watch while you drive anyway, and their call will be WAY better than Comotose Kenny and the rest of the NBC guys.

[/QUOTE]

Not better than Doc Emrick, who, unfortunately, wasn't assigned to the BRUINS's games. You're right, Kenny is bad and boring. 

[/QUOTE]

Sorry, Goucher and Beers are miles better than Doc... Doc is like nails across the chalkboard to me. OOOHHHooohhh....he gets half the names wrong and makes up verbs on the spot. When I watch/listen to a game, I want an enthusiastic homer making the call! :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

[QUOTE]"It's going to be great," defenseman P.K. Subban said. "I can't wait for the crowd, the noise, the energy in the building.
    "I can't wait to take that all away from them."[/QUOTE]

There is some locker room bulletin board stuff right there...thanks PK.

I hope the TD Gardens rocks from beginning to end tonight.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]

So, I know I'm new(ish) here, but I thought I'd share a story (read: brag): I got a text last night from my mom, whom I hooked on hockey a few years ago during the Bruins' Cup run. Every heart-attack game she texts or calls me to thank me for getting her hooked on a sport that basically induces hypertension and occasional cardiac episodes on a near-nightly basis. You're welcome mom!

Anyway, she texts me to say "want to see the Bruins kick some Canadien butt tomorrow night?" Well, shyeah, I certainly don't want to see them bring their "Game 6 mojo" and get annihilated.

So she replies, good, be at my house (outside Boston; I live in NH) by 5 so we can get to the Garden in time. WHAT?!?!

Loge 2, Row 12, Bruins' offensive zone and just behind the Canadiens' bench. No BDC chat for me tonight but the place should be rocking!

Thanks mom!!

[/QUOTE]

Wow.....that's awesome. You're a lucky son of......a Bruins Mom! Here's hoping you'll have plenty to cheer about.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Fletcher1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It also stinks living in the mountain time zone for this.  Game starts at 5:00, when I won't even be home from work.  Then gotta get two kids through dinner and bedtime during this game...and all of the pacing and cursing doesn't help with that.

I can usually blow off any effect that professional sports might have on my actual life, but tonight is gonna be pretty tense.

Expecting to be very, very pleased by the end of it all though.

[/QUOTE]

I empathize completely....pretty much in the same boat too.....including kidwise.

B's better make it worth our while!!  :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bring your water bottle in case you're close enough to spray water on Subban. He enjoys that.

[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, when I looked up the seats I texted my moms and said "holy cow (paraphrasing) that's right behind the Habs' bench!" She said "yup, bring your water bottle!"

They'd never let us in with them, but that WOULD be hilarious...maybe a whole section of SuperSoaker-wielding fans. :)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Have fun Socca.

...and Doc Emerick is awesome. No badmouthing. We could be listening to the CBC broadcast.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Someone needs to wear a Habs helmet with windshield wipers on the visor

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

You can also download the official Boston Bruins app. It's easy. They link you right up to the Goucher and Beers radio feed.

and I don't think Kenny Albert is even human. Some sort of alien robotic clone.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

Have fun Socca.

...and Doc Emerick is awesome. No badmouthing. We could be listening to the CBC broadcast.

[/QUOTE]

Thank your lucky stars you don't have to,very,very painful to listen to,contemplated turning the sound off and just watch the game but didn't,came close though.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to burythehabs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

You can also download the official Boston Bruins app. It's easy. They link you right up to the Goucher and Beers radio feed.

and I don't think Kenny Albert is even human. Some sort of alien robotic clone.

[/QUOTE]

Lemmy is God!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

4 to 1 Bruins with Thornton in.

GOTP

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

[/QUOTE]
    Thank your lucky stars you don't have to,very,very painful to listen to,contemplated turning the sound off and just watch the game but didn't,came close though.

[/QUOTE]

My daughter lives in Montreal so I'm aware of how painful that must be.

I'll take Kenny (son of Marv) Albert and be as happy as I can be.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bring your water bottle in case you're close enough to spray water on Subban. He enjoys that.

[/QUOTE]

Funny thing is, when I looked up the seats I texted my moms and said "holy cow (paraphrasing) that's right behind the Habs' bench!" She said "yup, bring your water bottle!"

They'd never let us in with them, but that WOULD be hilarious...maybe a whole section of SuperSoaker-wielding fans. :)

[/QUOTE]

True, but you can bring a balloon or two in your pocket and fill it with water once inside. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from burythehabs. Show burythehabs's posts

Yes 50!

Tuukka will channel his inner Lemmy tonight.

Bruins will cause much pain and devastation. Hab Town will burst into flames