Game 79 Bruins @ Wild GTD

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: Game 79 Bruins @ Wild GTD

Bergy loses a faceoff, Potter let's his man get behind him and Chara doesn't clear the front of the net

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Pretty good effort i thought given the mixed lines

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How does Krug look playing as a forward? Not able to watch the game.

[/QUOTE]

He is holding his own. He doesnt look like his usual offensive threat but that may be more of his linemates playing style.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Until now I didn't realize how much u miss seg and kess

[/QUOTE]

Why would I miss underachieving players?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

i like the bodies in front of Bryz

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I know Minnesota loves their hockey, but considering the circumstances that the Wild are in? This crowd is passive as fawk! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Bruins third goal

What a bum LouI is, never goes to the net...too passive!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I sure hope Cooke doesn't start getting chippy... if he wasn't on this team, I would cheer for the Wild in the West (anytime they don't play the Bruins that is.)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think Campbell got that goal, not Loui

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looked like a double defelction with Campbell touching it first then Eriksson.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Looked like a double defelction with Campbell touching it first then Eriksson.

[/QUOTE]

I believe that's what happened as well.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think Campbell hit it before Loui, but it sure looks like they both touched it. Either way nice to be in the lead going into the 3rd. Let's hope the B's match Minny's intensity. Blues losing to the Caps. Jackets winning, Yots losing, Stars winning. Leafs losing (looks good on ya Randy) 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:[QUOTE]

I think Campbell got that goal, not Loui [/QUOTE]

Wasn't the point but since you commented, the NHL still has the goal as Eriksson's.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

that sure sucked

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from fanonymost. Show fanonymost's posts

this pattern of yielding goals at the end of periods is getting a bit worrying 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Rask needs to worry about the puck. Not taking dives. That was so stupid! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

eh, it's another point... given the guys sitting and the mixed lines against a desperate team, not too bad an effort tonight

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

somwehere stanley yells "REILLY REILLY REILLY," while staring at his framed picture of young mr. smith and performing the art of one handed typing. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Great OT by the Finn though. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

glad there's no shootout in the playoffs

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Not crazy about the late goal - but we're not playing with the Eastern Conference winning roster...and I am really hating the lacklustre efforts in the sh00tout. OTs we can handle come playoff time.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I thought Hamilton played one of his better games. I like Krug back at defense better. Meszaros struggled a bit.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Pre-season quality dull game to sit through. Early and late goals were annoying, but they skated away from every check and looked like they were scrimmaging out there.  I get it, but please dont get into those habits.  Kind of a joke lineup, so whatever.

I was more annoyed by Columbus winning in OT and threatening to finish 7th. NO!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Meaningless game, but Rask hit the snooze button on this one.  The Wild have a lousy offense.  And their 3rd goal, he still had time to reset in spite of the crease interference.