Game attire - superstitious?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Game attire - superstitious?

As we sit here getting ready for the Bs and Vancouver, I was wondering if any of you guys have a lucky item you wear to watch the Bs?

For me (and if I'm at home) I have a pair of beat up Bruins sweats, black cap and either my black Bruins Lucic T-shirt or my black Bruins Bergeron T-shirt.

I don't think I am particularly superstitious, just feel more into the game and supporting the team.

BTW looking for a big game from Looch tonight. He's feeling the lovin' from the home crowd and had his number added to the ring of honour by the Vancouver Giants last night.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game attire - superstitious?

In Response to Game attire - superstitious?:
    As we sit here getting ready for the Bs and Vancouver, I was wondering if any of you guys have a lucky item you wear to watch the Bs? For me (and if I'm at home) I have a pair of beat up Bruins sweats, black cap and either my black Bruins Lucic T-shirt or my black Bruins Bergeron T-shirt. I don't think I am particularly superstitious, just feel more into the game and supporting the team. BTW looking for a big game from Looch tonight. He's feeling the lovin' from the home crowd and had his number added to the ring of honour by the Vancouver Giants last night.
    Posted by Davinator

Dav - If I have a choice to watch the Bruins on an American or Canadian feed and the B's are playing a Canadian-based team, I always watch it on the U. S. feed.  My superstitious thinking is American feed = American team win. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I actually watch the game in the buff...just kidding. Or am I?...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

RHO - I prefer to see the game on NESN (as opposed to just any US Network) but my choices on CI on Rogers Cable are somewhat limited( B's vs Cdn Team usually means it will be only on SNET, CBC or TSN).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CamOJonasink. Show CamOJonasink's posts

Off topic, but I wish the B's had a St. Paddy's day uniform/shirt.  All black with green instead of yellow for a day with a spoked shamrock or something.  I think they'd make a fortune on that around here.

Sections
Shortcuts