Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011

Here we are, looking to extend our three game streak.

Will the streaky Bhulin Wall reveal its cracks tonight or will the Oilers youth and speed show up our defensemen?

I think the Bruins have founds their mojo and are finding the back of the net more easily.

Stick to what they've been doing and I call it 4 -1 Bruins.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Re: Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011

I say 4-2 with the 4th goal being an ENG.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

8-6.  Fun to watch but ugly.  Marchand with a trick and a fight with Hall.

Also, lottery numbers to play: 44, 18, 9, 19, 37.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

No 46? =(

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011:
    [QUOTE]8-6.  Fun to watch but ugly.  Marchand with a trick and a fight with Hall. Also, lottery numbers to play: 44, 18, 9, 19, 37.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]
    Wow BB, sounds like we might be seeing a few goalies tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

I took the Bruins (-1 1/2)

actually, i took ‎3 pick parlay: 
    $22.00 to win $299.70
    Bruins (-1 1/2) vs. Edmonton
    Blackhawks (-1 1/2) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets
    the Over (5) Vancouver vs. L.A. Kings

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

We know the wheels will fall off on Khabi sometime, why not tonight.

The Oilers are a fun team to watch.  I'm really looking forward to the game tonight.  I want Marchand and Ryan Jones to fight.

If Eager is dressing we could see a clown dance too...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

Anyone who watched the Capitals vs Edmonton game knows this Oilers team is not for real.. The caps are one of the more physical teams in the league (like the bruins) and made the oilers look like a junior team a few games ago.

They have a lot of talent, but the're soft. The Bruins are going to annihilate them.

5-1 Bruins.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

Bruins win a thriller, 5-4 in OT

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]I took the Bruins (-1 1/2) actually, i took ‎3 pick parlay:  $22.00 to win $299.70 Bruins (-1 1/2) vs. Edmonton Blackhawks (-1 1/2) vs. Columbus Blue Jackets the Over (5) Vancouver vs. L.A. Kings
    Posted by Olsonicator[/QUOTE]
    Just got back from Vegas, bet my brains out. Got B's at 18-1 to win the Cup. Repeat Baby !!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011 : Just got back from Vegas, bet my brains out. Got B's at 18-1 to win the Cup. Repeat Baby !!
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    Nice bet 50. The odds-makers are the only ones that you enjoy seeing them not give the Bruins the respect they deserve. Good luck!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011 : Just got back from Vegas, bet my brains out. Got B's at 18-1 to win the Cup. Repeat Baby !!

lol killer, good luck

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]8-6.  Fun to watch but ugly.  Marchand with a trick and a fight with Hall. Also, lottery numbers to play: 44, 18, 9, 19, 37.
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

One of these things
    is not like the others
    One of these things
    just doesn't belong
    If you guess which thing...

9?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Another good shellacking of the visitors would be a good thing, momentum would be kept up and the hangover is getting close to history.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

The oddsmakers seemed to be big on the Sharks when i was there. Anywhere from 6-1 to 10-1. The Caps at 5-1 were favored. Being chronic chokers, its amazing the Sharks and Caps are always a favorite. But hey, who knows, thats why its called gambling, right ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

wow 18-1 huh????? i know its proven tough to repeat but the bruins are coming back with same core of players outside of recchi,ryder and kaberle. 2(ryder,recchi) of them for me are going to be missed but with addition of corvo, the coming out party that seguin is having on a nightly basis and room under the cap to make this team even better now or at the deadline makes this team every bit as good as last year maybe even better. now the start the bruins have had kind of flies in the face of my post but this team is to good and i think this is just the start of the turn around. the bruins will be in a playoff spot before the start of the new year and if chiarelli adds another piece to this puzzle look out u wont be able to find a book that has the bruins higher then 8 to 1.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Another shellacking tonight. B's D slows the Edmonton forwards, Oiler's D is exposed, and they "tear down the Wall"...6-2 again.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Joe Haggerty 
    Bruins catching break missing out on "Bulin Wall" tonight & his 7-0-2 record with a 0.98 GAA and .964 save percentage. Dubnyk in net for EDM

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Dubnyk is playing almost just as well, but he's due for one of the short nights that were all too common for him last year...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

No Mercy on Dubnyk - light him up !!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Must have been a tough bet picking Philly over listless Columbus eh Ols ? Bruins 6-5 this game is just a wide open slugfest and Zack Hamill with his 1st NHL goal in the 1st period.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

I predict the bruins are going to come ou fat and happy so to speak after this nice little 3 game win streak.The oilers will be skatting very hard and amped up to play the defending cup champs in there barn.

Bruins 1 Oilers 3

hope i am wrong

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

18-1 WOW.  I cashed in a winner last year on the B's at 7-1.  Bought it in November 2010.  The best part?  I split it with my buddy who is a Hab fan.  We bought two tickets, one Habs and one Bruins.  It was sweet telling everyone we knew that he had a Boston Bruins to win the Stanley Cup winning ticket!  I still bring it up on occasion.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game day Prediction Post EDM @ BOS Nov. 10, 2011 : 18-1 WOW.  I cashed in a winner last year on the B's at 7-1.  Bought it in November 2010.  The best part?  I split it with my buddy who is a Hab fan.  We bought two tickets, one Habs and one Bruins.  It was sweet telling everyone we knew that he had a Boston Bruins to win the Stanley Cup winning ticket!  I still bring it up on occasion.
    Posted by scooter244[/QUOTE]
    Bought the ticket at Harrah's. I think they opened at 8-1. With the slow start by the B's the odds change quickly. The Leafs for example opened at around 50-1, but with their hot start had closed to 20-1 and in some spots 15-1.Good story on getting the gloating rights.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I was gonna pick the Bruins until I saw Hamill was playing.