Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SomethingBrewin. Show SomethingBrewin's posts

Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11

I think the Bruins are going to give us a full 60 minutes tonight.

The reunited first line is going to punish the Habs and pot 2 goals

Bruins 4  Habs 2

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11

i predict that if the b's lose, lucicmilan17 will start to challenge posters to meet him at the me/nb border to have a good old fashioned duel.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11:
    i predict that if the b's lose, lucicmilan17 will start to challenge posters to meet him at the me/nb border to have a good old fashioned duel.
    Posted by goodnewsbears

Ninja stars at dawn.......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Ninja stars at dawn.......
    Posted by dezaruchi

Haha.  MILAN doesnt hold back. 

Bruins win 5-2. Bergie lines with 3 goals.  What were CJ's comments about Brads fight.  Wasnt happy with it.  I loved it. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Bruins 5-1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

I predict Habs fans will boo the Star Spangled Banner.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Bruins 1 Habs 4

Hope I am wrong but I don't think montreal is gona score on there own goalie off a faceoff tonight so there goes getting any powerplay goals for us.

The seguin line nets the lone bruins goal.

Hope I am wrong but I see nothing pointing to a bruins win. Montreal had played the night before last game and came into our building and outworked us and now the bruins are playing them when they both had the same amount of rest.

Proove me wrong bruins would love you too but I wouldn't bet on them to win tonight if you put a gun to my head.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bruins 1 Habs 4 Hope I am wrong but I don't think montreal is gona score on there own goalie off a faceoff tonight so there goes getting any powerplay goals for us. The seguin line nets the lone bruins goal. Hope I am wrong but I see nothing pointing to a bruins win. Montreal had played the night before last game and came into our building and outworked us and now the bruins are playing them when they both had the same amount of rest. Proove me wrong bruins would love you too but I wouldn't bet on them to win tonight if you put a gun to my head.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Glass half full?  I used to be this way as well buddy.  Think the worst and if they win its a bonus.  Think positive and just enjoy the game.  Its not game 7 of the cup final.  Its a marathon. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Glass half full?  I used to be this way as well buddy.  Think the worst and if they win its a bonus.  Think positive and just enjoy the game.  Its not game 7 of the cup final.  Its a marathon. 
    Posted by shuperman

Shupe last season is over its a new season.
    Btw good luck in fantasy hockey tonight vs me we are all tied up going into tonight!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Shupe last season is over its a new season. Btw good luck in fantasy hockey tonight vs me we are all tied up going into tonight!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Oh I know.  Haha.  I gotta take you down before you run away with the reg season. 

And yes its a new season.  But we are at game 10.  72 games left after tonight.  Lots of teams start slow after a cup win.  And yes I know every game is important.  But changing the lineup is the first start.  If you remember last year Marchand started on the 4th line.  Seguin with Marchand and Bergie is a perfect fit.  Its gonna be our best line.  Write that down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Oh I know.  Haha.  I gotta take you down before you run away with the reg season.  And yes its a new season.  But we are at game 10.  72 games left after tonight.  Lots of teams start slow after a cup win.  And yes I know every game is important.  But changing the lineup is the first start.  If you remember last year Marchand started on the 4th line.  Seguin with Marchand and Bergie is a perfect fit.  Its gonna be our best line.  Write that down.
    Posted by shuperman

I agree but I am concernced i can't lie I did expect a hangover but wasn;t thinking the powerplay would be as awful as it has been and I can;t help the but get mad when I see the bone head moves claude has done early on. Maybe I am the only one who sees these things or its all in my head and i should seek help haha

Anyway shupe and dez been great talking back in forth a little bit wuth u two i missed it had a busy work week and last week was gone out of state!

GO BRUINS!]

I will be on later if I can read my computer screen time to start drinking to the notre dame football game then the bruins after it. In my world thats a drinking holiday!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Habs 2  Bos 1. I think they will continue to grip their sticks into sawdust and the Habs will get at least 4 powerplays.
    I'll be glad to be wrong and won't jump off the Tobin if I'm right.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I have no idea what to think. It would help if Nathan Horton could at least get a scoring chance here and there. Montreal played so terrible the other night, even with Price playing the way he did, I have no idea how they won that game the other night on the road against a struggling Bruins team,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Habs 2  Bos 1. I think they will continue to grip their sticks into sawdust and the Habs will get at least 4 powerplays. I'll be glad to be wrong and won't jump off the Tobin if I'm right. Posted by seobrien

Good post SE and I agree the Bruins will keep sliding with PC evaluating. Where's GOAT ?...He likes to see Chiarelli evaluating.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : I agree but I am concernced i can't lie I did expect a hangover but wasn;t thinking the powerplay would be as awful as it has been and I can;t help the but get mad when I see the bone head moves claude has done early on. Maybe I am the only one who sees these things or its all in my head and i should seek help haha Anyway shupe and dez been great talking back in forth a little bit wuth u two i missed it had a busy work week and last week was gone out of state! GO BRUINS!] I will be on later if I can read my computer screen time to start drinking to the notre dame football game then the bruins after it. In my world thats a drinking holiday!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

You arent alone with the PP problems.  The most level headed/hockey people(I'm not one of them) are in favor of Wards head being put on a plate.  A new voice is needed.  I personally think Chara is not needed on the 1st PP.  Power plays need to move the puck and Chara is not a play maker.  His canon shot never ever hits the net.  he cant be used in front.  Seids and Corvo should anchor the 1st PP unit.  Use Chara on the 2nd. 

Enjoy the game and we will get this one tonight.  We need the blood and juices flowing and nothing get that done more than a game in Montreal.  Its good for the soul.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

What I want:
    Hab humiliation.
    7-0 Bruins, Seguin's first hat trick.  Rask gets a shut out.  Team back on track.

What I fear:
    4-1 Habs win.

What is most likely:
    3-1 Bruins win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : You arent alone with the PP problems.  The most level headed/hockey people(I'm not one of them) are in favor of Wards head being put on a plate.  A new voice is needed.  I personally think Chara is not needed on the 1st PP.  Power plays need to move the puck and Chara is not a play maker.  His canon shot never ever hits the net.  he cant be used in front.  Seids and Corvo should anchor the 1st PP unit.  Use Chara on the 2nd.  Enjoy the game and we will get this one tonight.  We need the blood and juices flowing and nothing get that done more than a game in Montreal.  Its good for the soul.
    Posted by shuperman

Shupe, LucicMilan makes an appearance at the 4:10 mark...
    http://simpsonsepisodes.com/simpsons-viewer/1011-wild-barts-cant-be-broken

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Shupe, LucicMilan makes an appearance at the 4:10 mark... http://simpsonsepisodes.com/simpsons-viewer/1011-wild-barts-cant-be-broken
    Posted by dezaruchi

Haha
    Everyone loves their drunk uncles.  Lucic is passionate for sure and I have learned to accept his rants. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

I am going with Shupe's advice to be a half glass full guy.  Boston 4-3.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Haha Everyone loves their drunk uncles.  Lucic is passionate for sure and I have learned to accept his rants. 
    Posted by shuperman

Shupe, me too. It's like learning to accept that morning follows night.....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Shupe, me too. It's like learning to accept that morning follows night.....
    Posted by dezaruchi

Or a P i s s after a s h i t

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Or a P i s s after a s h i t
    Posted by shuperman

Your analogy is closer. I was trying to be nice.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Your analogy is closer. I was trying to be nice.
    Posted by dezaruchi

So was I.  :)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

What I want: Hab humiliation. 7-0 Bruins, Seguin's first hat trick.  Rask gets a shut out.  Team back on track. What I fear: 4-1 Habs win. What is most likely: 3-1 Bruins win.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Spot on !

Sections
Shortcuts