Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11:
    What I want: Hab humiliation. 7-0 Bruins, Seguin's first hat trick.  Rask gets a shut out.  Team back on track. What I fear: 4-1 Habs win. What is most likely: 3-1 Bruins win.
    Posted by BadHabitude

Man, I would love all of the above.  Got a feeling the Bruins win tonight.  In keeping with their on-form, mostly off-form start I say they produce a strong and familiar road game that includes the ingredients that make them formidable when they use them: strong, energetic positional play, not being second to the puck.  Just when they look like they have one foot on the grave, the other foot on a banana peel they pull one out.  They do it tonight. (Please)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Im gonna say Mont 5, B's 2.  The B's are just awful right now, and I didnt see anything last game to think they are on the road back.  When you make a weak team like Montreal look good all of a sudden and you give them confidence as well as meet them in their barn, it only gets worse.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Bruins win 6-1. Price pulled after 2 periods. Gorges tries to fight Bergeron again and somehow forgets for a 2nd time that Bergeron throws lefty.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Bruins win by 2 and Stanley wearing his B's jersey gets chased by an angry mob of Hab fans .....once again.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterDangle. Show DirtyWaterDangle's posts

Embarrassing loss from Thursday should be enough to get their skates going. Also, I am far from convinced that Price is on his game this season. Looking for some "instant jello" type chemistry from Marchand and Seguin.

5-2, Boston

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CactusTonyo. Show CactusTonyo's posts

Pinky Big Z ! hilarious!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

So much for full 60 minutes.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

i missed it by one goal not bad kudos for the bruins for getting 2 goals thats a moral victory. This team is depressing to watch so far

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Im gonna say Mont 5, B's 2.  The B's are just awful right now, and I didnt see anything last game to think they are on the road back.  When you make a weak team like Montreal look good all of a sudden and you give them confidence as well as meet them in their barn, it only gets worse.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Hmmm, methinks I was the closest to the pin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Hmmm, methinks I was the closest to the pin.
    Posted by SoxFanInIL

Na this is the price is right rules I got the closest by predicting 4-1 habs with out going over I win! lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

In Response to Re: Game day predictions....what's yours BOS@MTL 10/29/11 : Na this is the price is right rules I got the closest by predicting 4-1 habs with out going over I win! lol
    Posted by LUCICmilan17

Bull, no "no going over" rules! 4-2 is closer to 5-2 than 4-1! I win.  LOL

Sections
Shortcuts