Game Five Thread: Habs v. Bruins GDT (Series tied 2-2)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Game Five Thread: Habs v. Bruins GDT (Series tied 2-2)

Another good kill. Now let's get goal # 2!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Maguire is being captain obvious again tonight,

U find him annoying? 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And there is the Subban turtle!

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Wow...Habs going after Rask pretty hard.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

U find him annoying? 

I can generally tolerate him. Now CBC....that's different story all-together.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

So, ist period of the 5th game here, I hope I never have to read again how P.K was not worthy of his Norris last year, isn't a top flight defenseman, is all offense etc...And I love the "He wasn't good enough to play on Team Canada"...If you would take Jay Bouwmeester over Subban, then your not watching the same league. Same with Pietrangelo, etc..Both fine defenseman in their own right that I would take on my team anyday, but not nearly as good as Subban.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Ha!! So true.....he bailed pretty hard there. Luckily Lucic didn't pull a ST.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

So, ist period of the 5th game here, I hope I never have to read again how P.K was not worthy of his Norris last year, isn't a top flight defenseman, is all offense etc...And I love the "He wasn't good enough to play on Team Canada"...If you would take Jay Bouwmeester over Subban, then your not watching the same league. Same with Pietrangelo, etc..Both fine defenseman in their own right that I would take on my team anyday, but not nearly as good as Subban.

Not to state the obvious Kel but Babcock obviously thought differently and he was right. 2014 Team Canada was the most dominating D team in hockey history.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

That's the best the B's have looked since the 3rd period of Game 2.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That's one of his things, JM. He's pretty good at spinning out of the way. That and trying to catch guys along the boards with his azz. Cherry always goes nuts when he does it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

don't know what was worse, that turtle, or the two-footed soccer dive when Paille stuck his stick between PKs legs.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Not to state the obvious Kel but Babcock obviously thought differently and he was right. 2014 Team Canada was the most dominating D team in hockey history.....

I agree, but they struggled to score, I think P.K would have had a bigger impact. Nothing against the other guys, for me I just think it's Subban and Doughty as the 2 best.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco0863. Show marco0863's posts

First period solid show by the Bruins

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Good period from the B's.
    Please score on the PP.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I agree, but they struggled to score, I think P.K would have had a bigger impact. Nothing against the other guys, for me I just think it's Subban and Doughty as the 2 best.

With Duncan Keith being 30, those two are pretty much the best young D around and for years to come - until Hamilton joins them.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Another period won by the Bruins... BUT now we have a lead! Tough part will be to expand and hold it for 2 more periods. Go Bruins!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I do agree with you to a point. Subban as an individual is more skilled than Bouwmeester and Pietrangelo. However, hockey is a team sport and all pieces need to fit. Subban was a square peg in the round hole that was Team Canada. Webber et al made his O skills redundant.

Also, Team Canada did not need to outscore everyone by 8 goals. Only one more is needed to beat an opponent and when you are up by a goal it is D that makes the difference.

Personally, I think Pietrangelo is the more well rounded Dman of the two. Just my opinion though and not meant to take anything away form Subban who is obviously a star.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

That's one of his things, JM. He's pretty good at spinning out of the way. That and trying to catch guys along the boards with his azz. Cherry always goes nuts when he does it.

One day, RHO, his bailing on hits is going to result in a very serious injury....either on the unsuspecting hitter or Subban himself. Take the hit, man.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

One day, RHO, his bailing on hits is going to result in a very serious injury....either on the unsuspecting hitter or Subban himself. Take the hit, man.....

I hear you. I have no idea how he's thought of throughout the league, other than in Boston, of course but in case he's not be too popular he'd be wise to continue pirouetting out of the way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Great PP. Hamilton looks great as the QB.

"wow,check out all of the losers in here......"

-Gerry Dee

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UtahBruin. Show UtahBruin's posts

Was that a goal on the PP? 

?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Reilly Smith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Finally the PP breaks thru!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

YESSSSS!!!!! Smith!!! You watching Seguin?

Sections
Shortcuts