Game For The Ages Tonight

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Game For The Ages Tonight

A hockey treat in store for everyone.

I'm looking forward to it almost as I would if the Bruins were playing.

Wouldn't it be great if it went to OT!

I'm thinking Kings, mostly because Hawks avoided elimination in the last two and a third time won't be a charm; and they already came back from 3-1 down last year - odds not in their favor to repeat that.

Plus, I'll take Quick over Crawford any day. And Kane will have very little room to work with tonight.

Kane scored a pretty game winner, last game, kudos to him, but if it was anyone other than Marian Gaborik covering him, he would never have scored that goal.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: Game For The Ages Tonight

Hawks at home will be very tough,but i say LA will win,big games from Doughty,Carter & Williams and of course Quick will outplay Crawdaddy. ;-)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

GO KINGS!!!!

have heard enough of that tune played after the Hawks score to last a lifetime....

still, Ted Nugent's "stranglehold" has to be the best entrance song in the league....

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

GO KINGS!!!!

have heard enough of that tune played after the Hawks score to last a lifetime....

still, Ted Nugent's "stranglehold" has to be the best entrance song in the league....

Gotta love that! Want to see some "Wango ze tango" from the Kings tonight, either that or a "Free for all" !,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

No matter who wins, that series has been a joy to watch.
    I wouldn't bet against the Hawks at home but it should be a doozy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I hope it's a fun game that is filled with big checks and plenty of goals.  I don't want to watch a boringass 1-1 game go into OT.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

GO KINGS!!!!

Gotta love that! Want to see some "Wango ze tango" from the Kings tonight, either that or a "Free for all" !,

[object HTMLDivElement]

50, thanx to you i've come down with "cat scratch fever" and now need to get myself some Ted Nugent at Amazon.... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't see "The Kane Train" slowing down. I agree I don't want to see a 2-1 or 1-0 game, don't think we will.

Kopitar, Carter, Brown and Gaborik have been a bit quit since the Ducks series in comparison to Hawks series. Tonight is going to be a dandy. Glad it is not a day game.

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Big Game Crawford will lead the Hawks into the finals.  His game 6-7 records and #s are outstanding. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

If this matches the intensity of the last 2, it should be ANY sports fan's gift.  I hope a lot of casual hockey fans tune in.  SHould e a great showcase for the sport.  

I'm rooting for LA.  LA vs NY markets will mean great opportunity for ratings.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

As much as Chicago has always been my #2 team I want the Kings tonight. Couldn't stomach a Blackhawks Stanley Cup win seeing as they could legitimately be talking some sort of dynasty there. Better for the Bs for a Rangers cup victory.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

If the Bruins aint in it it's not a game for the ages for me,or even close to it hope LA wins Chicago took the Cup from Bruins last year,but wont loose sleep either way.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

4-4 in the 3rd, weird bounces tonight. Hope it goes into OT.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Here we are going into OT. How appropriate for this series.

Game winner to LA - I'm feeling Mike Richards or Dustin Brown.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Big Game Crawford will lead the Hawks into the finals.  His game 6-7 records and #s are outstanding. 

Not tonight

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

So, the team that beat us last year is done.  And the Scabs are done.  And that's that.  But, heck yeah, what a game -  what a series  - these 2 teams put on

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Drew doughty....wow. Let's trade Thornton, hamill, yannick (echl all star), Caron, and maybe a first for him

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

LA v NY for the cup. Betmann must be having a happy right now

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

Drew doughty....wow. Let's trade Thornton, hamill, yannick (echl all star), Caron, and maybe a first for him

Hey bostonfan...ur up late. .. where from anyway? 

North Korea 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment

Hey bostonfan...ur up late. .. where from anyway?

North Korea

That was awesome!

Say high to Rodman for us LoL

• You have chosen to ignore posts from socca10. Show socca10's posts

I haven't had the chance to watch him consistently, but what I've seen in the playoffs, this guy looks like he's clearly the best defenseman in the league. He does it all, smooth with the puck, big guy, good hitter, defends well, skates, scores... what a player.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to socca10's comment:

I haven't had the chance to watch him consistently, but what I've seen in the playoffs, this guy looks like he's clearly the best defenseman in the league. He does it all, smooth with the puck, big guy, good hitter, defends well, skates, scores... what a player.

I made a ridiculous comment on here a few years ago that Tampa made the wrong pick. It's an incredibly stupid thought but there is a shred of sense behind it. His best is better than anyone else's best in my opinion. His average might not be as good as the average of chara weber or suter. And no Subban isn't in the same stratosphere as doughty

• Sections
    Shortcuts