Game on

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Game on

The lockout is over.

I look forward to chatting with all of you on the game blogs.

Happy 2013 season, Go Bruins!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: Game on

In response to davecarr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The lockout is over.

I look forward to chatting with all of you on the game blogs.

Happy 2013 season, Go Bruins!

[/QUOTE]

WHEWWWWW!! Let's go Hockey!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Only the foolish will continue to support this watered- down poor excuse for a professional sport.

Flock back like sheep and they will continue to abuse and ignore the feelings of the fans.

Boycott and let them play in front of empty seats, and the fools ( owners and players alike ) may get the message.

You have the power.

Use it , dammit.

I haven't watched an NHL game in over 2 years.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only the foolish will continue to support this watered- down poor excuse for a professional sport.

Flock back like sheep and they will continue to abuse and ignore the feelings of the fans.

Boycott and let them play in front of empty seats, and the fools ( owners and players alike ) may get the message.

You have the power.

Use it , dammit.

I haven't watched an NHL game in over 2 years.

[/QUOTE]

But it's okay for you to follow your Red sox ,  baseball ?  

Look in Montreal after they cancelled the season the Expos were never the same, the fans did not go back (part of the reason was the strike) and now they don't have a team.    Are the fans any happier in Montreal , the ones that boycotted ?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

If you haven't watched an NHL game in over 2 years why are you on the Bruins hockey section and posting. If you're not a hockey fan this is not the place for you. Go back to the Red Sox section.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:[QUOTE] In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have the power.Use it , dammit. I haven't watched an NHL game in over 2 years.

[/QUOTE] But it's okay for you to follow your Red sox ,  baseball ?  

Look in Montreal after they cancelled the season the Expos were mever the same, the fans did not go back (part of the reason was the strike) and now they don't have a team.    Are the fans any happier in Montreal , the ones that boycotted ? [/QUOTE]

Can't think of anything worse to do on BDC than take part in the loser "Fire Francona " or Fire Valentine" threads, what a joke. Great point on the Expos Legion!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

Love when someone who admittedly doesn't watch the game comes and tells us what losers we are. Pot meet teakettle. Go post in politics, music, and Redsox please.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BsLegion's comment:[QUOTE] In response to ZILLAGOD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have the power.Use it , dammit. I haven't watched an NHL game in over 2 years.

[/QUOTE] But it's okay for you to follow your Red sox ,  baseball ?  

Look in Montreal after they cancelled the season the Expos were mever the same, the fans did not go back (part of the reason was the strike) and now they don't have a team.    Are the fans any happier in Montreal , the ones that boycotted ? [/QUOTE]

Can't think of anything worse to do on BDC than take part in the loser "Fire Francona " or Fire Valentine" threads, what a joke. Great point on the Expos Legion!

[/QUOTE]

Zilla used to be regular here and then flocked off to cover the Red Sox , discuss Monty Python and baseball on the other forums.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Also forgot to mention in the 2 years that you haven't watched NHL hockey the NHL has had record breaking revenues. I don't think they care about you.

Sections
Shortcuts