Game thread 2/17 vs. Winnepeg

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

Re: Game thread 2/17 vs. Winnepeg

Seg 8th in icetime of forwards at 15:41 ahead of only Bqe 15:04 Camp 9:46 Panda 6:48 and ST 7:06.

Fer 20:10 and Dougie 14:00.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Hi all:

Missed the game unfortunately due to travel so just watched the replay. Couple of questions I am hoping some can answer as I have no time to read through all the threads:

1. Where was Lucic?

2. Is Seguin in the doghouse or something? What's with the lack of icetime (especially with Lucic not there)?

3. Bourque had secondary assist and added icetime. Did he have a solid game?

4. Was this game as close as the score appeared?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's comment:

Seg 8th in icetime of forwards at 15:41 ahead of only Bqe 15:04 Camp 9:46 Panda 6:48 and ST 7:06.

Fer 20:10 and Dougie 14:00.

Your posts make my head hurt. This one seems to be about a BBQ at a CAMP, and it seems you cooked up a PANDA, which is probably illeagle.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

Your posts make my head hurt. This one seems to be about a BBQ at a CAMP, and it seems you cooked up a PANDA, which is probably illeagle.

As opposed to your sick bird.

1.Luc was home for family issues.

2. Not really sure what was up, especially when Camp and Bqe took shifts on top line.

3. He had his best game yet, hopefully play level keeps getting better.

4. Yes

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Hi all:

Missed the game unfortunately due to travel so just watched the replay. Couple of questions I am hoping some can answer as I have no time to read through all the threads:

1. Where was Lucic?

2. Is Seguin in the doghouse or something? What's with the lack of icetime (especially with Lucic not there)?

Goat answered all your questions. As for Seguin I will add , scored a good goal and competed all game, espcially in his own end.  Maybe Seguin's best game this season.

oh and the PP went 100% tonight.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Hi all:

1. Where was Lucic?

1, Family issues back home

2. Seguin played well. Cannot explain the lack of icetime. Flu, maybe?

3. Best game by Bourque this season, IMO.

4. Yes

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Thank you Goat, Legion and Biggskye. Appreciate it!

9. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts