Games Like This Are About Coaching

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Games Like This Are About Coaching

Boucher made adjustments, Boston made a couple of errors and Tampa are back in the game.  Can Julien make the adjustments necessary to help his team pull this one out and almost guarantee them going to the Stanley Cup Final?  Mike Smith is looking way too comfortable in net.  Someone needs to change that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Games Like This Are About Coaching

2 reasons if the Bs lose today 1st is TT second is Julien.  What he is waiting for to call a time out and why no goalie change yet!!  Terrible!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

In Response to Re: Games Like This Are About Coaching:
    [QUOTE]2 reasons if the Bs lose today 1st is TT second is Julien.  What he is waiting for to call a time out and why no goalie change yet!!  Terrible!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

ABSOFUKIINLUTELY CALL TIMEOUT AFTER THE 2ND GOAL DUMBSS!!!!!!!!
    jezus!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no, its about effort. the bruins effort in their own zone wasn't as good this period

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

[QUOTE]2 reasons if the Bs lose today 1st is TT second is Julien.  What he is waiting for to call a time out and why no goalie change yet!!  Terrible!!

TAMPA COULD WIN THE SERIES BECAUSE OF THIS 2ND PERIOD IN GAME 4.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

had i been told before the game that the b's would be tied entering the third, i would've been happy....

but after having blown a three-goal lead in a matter of minutes, i'm not so sure....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]no, its about effort. the bruins effort in their own zone wasn't as good this period
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

I will tell you why the Ds start running around in their own zone in the second.  When you start losing confidence in your goalie... your start trying to do too much to protect your goalie.  Plain and simple!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

CAN U SAY LUONGO..SAME THING IN VAN CITY

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Bright side, is tied 3-3 and a chance to take a commanding lead.

Concern, Smith is in the Zone......

This is a critical period for the spoked "B's"......

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

Bs all right. They survived the Tampa surge in period 1 but not in period 2, although they stabilized things by the end. Bruins have to come out and take period 3, which I think they can do.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

[QUOTE]Bright side, is tied 3-3 and a chance to take a commanding lead. Concern, Smith is in the Zone...... This is a critical period for the spoked "B's"......
    Posted by SmokingJoe[/QUOTE]

I WOULD SAY IF TAMPA WINS THIS GAME THEY WIN THE SERIES

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games Like This Are About Coaching : I will tell you why the Ds start running around in their own zone in the second.  When you start losing confidence in your goalie... your start trying to do too much to protect your goalie.  Plain and simple!!

you really don't understand hockey....doubt you ever made it past squirts....plain and simple

bruins"genius" DO YOU NEED TO YELL ALL THE TIME?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games Like This Are About Coaching : TAMPA COULD WIN THE SERIES BECAUSE OF THIS 2ND PERIOD IN GAME 4.
    Posted by bruinsGENIUS[/QUOTE]

totally agree....

easy to blame TT for the b's meltdown but the lacklustre play of the b's pp during two occasions while the game was 3-0 gave TB a boost....

the b's lack of killer instinct may end up costing them this game and give the Lightning momentum for the rest of the series....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games Like This Are About Coaching : you really don't understand hockey....doubt you ever made it past squirts....plain and simple bruins"genius" DO YOU NEED TO YELL ALL THE TIME?
    Posted by thedauber1[/QUOTE]

Go watch your TT posters in your room!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

and that's how you take defeat away from the jaws of victory....

Bergy & Ference were the only ones who knew today's game was in the afternoon....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

[QUOTE]and that's how you take defeat away from the jaws of victory.... Bergy & Ference were the only ones who knew today's game was in the afternoon....
    Posted by days-of-Orr[/QUOTE]

I agree Bergey was great and Ference was the best defenseman on the ice.   I still believe they can win this series but I am afraid what it is going to take out of them.  CJ is a great systems coach but when things aren't working he still doesn't know how to adjust.  Games 3 & 4 were perfect examples.  Game 3 was beatiful and well executed and Julien looked like a genius through the 1st period today.  Then the going got tough and he didn't know how to get his team back on track or on an alternate track.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games Like This Are About Coaching : Go watch your TT posters in your room!!

That's your response? And then you wonder why people call you dumb!

TT did not a good game, that's for sure. But the team did not play their game. They let up in the second and Tampa is too talented to let up on.

Sections
Shortcuts