Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes

It's like skating against 18 Claude Lemeuix's and Steve Ott's. Gloves glued on, cheap shots and all of it full endorsed by the officials.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

Re: Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes

I guess you guys can only play like that in the playoffs.

Regular season rules now apply.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

In Response to Re: Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes:
    [QUOTE]I guess you guys can only play like that in the playoffs. Regular season rules now apply.
    Posted by 49-North[/QUOTE]

Was there some new goaltending rules in the playoffs that made luongo give up softies?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dalexander2424. Show dalexander2424's posts

I thought the way the Hurricanes played tonight was a disgrace. Gleason clearly challenged Horton to a fight, and when Horton drops the gloves Gleason turtles. That's horrible.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

[QUOTE]I guess you guys can only play like that in the playoffs. Regular season rules now apply.

isn't that all that matters? canucks did pretty well in the regular season last year but are a mere footnote in the bruins stanley cup run

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The Bruins carried the play in the opening period, but Bartkowski [ kneeling back to the play] and the 4th line miscues gave up the first goal. I'm sure Tuuka would like the second goal back. Lots of cheap shots without calls led to the 3rd period dumb by Horton; Marchand's mouthing to Skinner was cheap call by the ref; Cam Ward's mouthing off to Chara never penalized, and Tuuka's leaving the crease to tell Ward to cool it was another cheapo by this referee tandem. Almost seems that Devorski was looking for opportunities to call against the Bruins, and never looked at Carolina shenanigans. Probably why Claude was so angry, but he can't say or he will be fined.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes : isn't that all that matters? canucks did pretty well in the regular season last year but are a mere footnote in the bruins stanley cup run
    Posted by bostonfan191646[/QUOTE]

A mere footnote? It wasn't a sweep.  If you recall, the Canucks did win 3 games in that series. 

As for my comment -- I just couldn't resist.

Both our teams are stumbling out of the gate.  They'll both turn things around by Hallowe'en, I'm sure.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes : A mere footnote? It wasn't a sweep.  If you recall, the Canucks did win 3 games in that series.  As for my comment -- I just couldn't resist. Both our teams are stumbling out of the gate.  They'll both turn things around by Hallowe'en, I'm sure.

Can I ask you WTH is wrong with Bobby Lou??? He is single handeldy submarining my fatasy team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

You picked Luongo for your fantasy team??

Are you crazy??

You should have looked at his records in Octobers past.  Horrible starts, seemingly every year.  Can't figure out, for the life of me, why you can't start the season ready to play, when you're getting paid a King's ransom.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]You picked Luongo for your fantasy team?? Are you crazy?? You should have looked at his records in Octobers past.  Horrible starts, seemingly every year.  Can't figure out, for the life of me, why you can't start the season ready to play, when you're getting paid a King's ransom.
    Horrible starts, horrible finishes. In between, window dressing.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]You picked Luongo for your fantasy team?? Are you crazy?? You should have looked at his records in Octobers past.  Horrible starts, seemingly every year.  Can't figure out, for the life of me, why you can't start the season ready to play, when you're getting paid a King's ransom.

5 minutes late to draft, got him with the autopick.  I cant believe how awful he's been though.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Games like this remind me of why I hate the Canes : Was there some new goaltending rules in the playoffs that made luongo give up softies?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Forget the playoffs. The B's may have done permanent damage. After the Rangers 3rd goal last night -- the fans were killing the guy -- AGAIN.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The bruins have also done damage to 49North as he thinks if he keeps posting on a bruins board he can go back in time and reverse the outcome of the stanley cup finals. Sorry 49 but the you posting here won't change history as the bruins won the cup and the good people of Vancouver rioted and destroyed a good portion of their city.

Sections
Shortcuts