GANE 23 : CANES AT BRUINS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Re: GANE 23 : CANES AT BRUINS

Nice win,no doubt.  Would like to see a few more of the easy ones go in like the open side Iginla missed today, a little more payoff for the effort . One more scorer so we could ease Thornton out and then someone would have to find something else to carp about

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Anyone here how Krug is?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Anyone here how Krug is?

[/QUOTE]

I missed the post-game... was something said?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

@HackswithHaggs: Torey Krug received some treatment after the game, but said he was fine after blocking a Malhotra shot that hobbled him #BruinsTalk

sounds like he is OK. On a side note was anyone suprised the Bs were playing 3 forwards and 1 D in OT? Paid off nicely.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The odd thing is, Eriksson is not the problem.  Yikes Nathan Horton had seven goals and 4 assists after 18 games last year.  He was a streaky goal scorer, he had many a night off.  Eriksson is playing off wing, adjusting to a new team and has 4 goals 6 assists after 18 games.  He plays defense better than Horton.  Put Yeti on the second line with Bergeron and watch.  Erikkson and Yeti looked great on the power play today!

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:[QUOTE] Marchand looked like he was having a tough couple of shifts there... losing battles along the boards and not controlling the puck well

[/QUOTE]

Marchy and Bergy are being dragged down by Eriksson; he doesn't belong on that line. [/QUOTE]

You'd better include Marchand in the "look in the mirror" conversation of that line.

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The odd thing is, Eriksson is not the problem.  Yikes Nathan Horton had seven goals and 4 assists after 18 games last year.  He was a streaky goal scorer, he had many a night off.  Eriksson is playing off wing, adjusting to a new team and has 4 goals 6 assists after 18 games.  He plays defense better than Horton.  Put Yeti on the second line with Bergeron and watch.  Erikkson and Yeti looked great on the power play today!

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Sobchack's comment:[QUOTE] Marchand looked like he was having a tough couple of shifts there... losing battles along the boards and not controlling the puck well

[/QUOTE]

Marchy and Bergy are being dragged down by Eriksson; he doesn't belong on that line. [/QUOTE]

You'd better include Marchand in the "look in the mirror" conversation of that line.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

There winning wouldn't mess with the lines,I think all the lines are playing good right now,there all getting great chances just need to start burying them.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to Rufus604's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@HackswithHaggs: Torey Krug received some treatment after the game, but said he was fine after blocking a Malhotra shot that hobbled him #BruinsTalk

sounds like he is OK. On a side note was anyone suprised the Bs were playing 3 forwards and 1 D in OT? Paid off nicely.

[/QUOTE]

Not at all on the coaching side but when I saw that lonely D-Man skating all the way in the offensive zone -- behind the opponents net -- leaving all forwards back -- I definately got a bit antsy. All worked out in the end. Need a strong showing upcoming week -- Pens, Wings, Rangers and Jackets over a 6 day span. GO BRUINS.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to red75's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

14-6-2. 1st in the East! End of Story!

[/QUOTE]

When you settle for less you get less...this team could be 22-0 if all the right players would be playing , enough said and lets see if I will be right again = no win with the turtle in the line up

[/QUOTE]

So by benching Thornton and bringing up a couple of your crushes from Providence you think the Bruins could have more than doubled the longest winning streak to start a season ever? Or that they could have shattered the all-time winning streak period? You're unbelievable somedays Stan, and not in a good way.

[/QUOTE]

Yup....no doubt in my mind 

[/QUOTE]

Then your mind is a very bizarre place.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rufus604's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Not at all on the coaching side but when I saw that lonely D-Man skating all the way in the offensive zone -- behind the opponents net -- leaving all forwards back -- I definately got a bit antsy. All worked out in the end. Need a strong showing upcoming week -- Pens, Wings, Rangers and Jackets over a 6 day span. GO BRUINS.

[/QUOTE]

Zamboni, those were my thoughts exactly.

CJ may have felt he needed to do that with Krug unavailable and the Canes not being a threat offensively on the day.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to jpBsSoxFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You can make that 15-6-2 now !!  I know some like to nit pick ( myself included ) but a win is a win ! The old saying goes they don't ask how, they ask how many !

[/QUOTE]

15-6-2 and I'm pretty confident Marchand,Eriksson and Bergeron will start putting up some numbers. This is a good team.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to islamorada's comment:[QUOTE] The odd thing is, Eriksson is not the problem.  Yikes Nathan Horton had seven goals and 4 assists after 18 games last year.  He was a streaky goal scorer, he had many a night off.  Eriksson is playing off wing, adjusting to a new team and has 4 goals 6 assists after 18 games.  He plays defense better than Horton.  Put Yeti on the second line with Bergeron and watch.  Erikkson and Yeti looked great on the power play today! [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] You'd better include Marchand in the "look in the mirror" conversation of that line. [/QUOTE]

Protecting the Swedes again I see. Eriksson is not finding open spots and not winning one on one battles. The Yeti is doing these things, there is your difference. Soderberg is creating so much offense on the 3rd line now it's ridiculous!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you settle for less you get less...this team could be 22-0 if all the right players would be playing , enough said and lets see if I will be right again = no win with the turtle in the line up

[/QUOTE]

So by benching Thornton and bringing up a couple of your crushes from Providence you think the Bruins could have more than doubled the longest winning streak to start a season ever? Or that they could have shattered the all-time winning streak period? You're unbelievable somedays Stan, and not in a good way.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My goal as a GM would be to win the Stanley Cup, for the players, for the city of Boston but above all for the BRUINS fans accross the world...PERIOD

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My goal as a GM would be to win the Stanley Cup, for the players, for the city of Boston but above all for the BRUINS fans accross the world...PERIOD

[/QUOTE]

Stanley What's up,?

[/QUOTE]

Not much...I will be at the game December 5th in Montreal ....I will be behind the net approx 10th row with my friend , we will be both wearing our Bruins jerseys..... Hope they will bench Thornton ...no need against Montreal ......GO BRUINS !

17. This post has been removed.