Gaustad

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from darrenryan. Show darrenryan's posts

Gaustad

love the way this guy plays, he has snarl, he wins faceoffs, and he can play at both ends of the rink....he is a perfect Bruin in my eyes....what would it take to get him?...i know he plays Center, and we have too many already, but it never hurts to have more, you could play him at wing too

this is what i would offer

to Buffalo

Mark Stuart
    2nd rounder

To Boston

Paul Gaustad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Re: Gaustad

First of all Brad Stuart plays for the Wings and second of all that trade will never happen and third of all the money wouldn't work and to add to that we are division rivals 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

1. Not sure the Bruins need more snarl.  They need more talent.  Gaustad is worse offensively than all 5 centers currently on this team (and everyone else).

2.  You're giving up just as much snarl in Stuart as you are getting back in Gaustad.

3. No more centers needed.  I know you mentioned it, but still...

4. Solid D-man are needed.  We'll need all 7 of our d-man for the playoffs.  Stuart is valuable, and we already dealt the one d-man we could afford to move (Hunwick).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Gaustad has cement skates.

No thanks.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Seems like we have Gaustad's role already covered with Campbell.  Campbell has been playing great and is half the price.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I reccommend the gamecenter package and watching more Sabres games. The Bruins are about the only team Gaustad can score against. Also, Stuart & a 2nd rounder? For a center with less talent than any of the guys on the roster, and probably 2 or 3 guys in Providence who is paid about a mil too much? Um... NO.

In Response to Gaustad:
    [QUOTE]love the way this guy plays, he has snarl, he wins faceoffs, and he can play at both ends of the rink....he is a perfect Bruin in my eyes....what would it take to get him?...i know he plays Center, and we have too many already, but it never hurts to have more, you could play him at wing too this is what i would offer to Buffalo Mark Stuart 2nd rounder To Boston Paul Gaustad
    Posted by darrenryan[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1NEFAN2. Show 1NEFAN2's posts

Why would the B's add another center (thats not better than what we have now).  They need a good hard nosed winger that can score and a true puck moving center that is also good in his own end.  Plus everything has to be cap friendly.  Can't see that happening.