GDT 02/03/11 - Stars @ Bruins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

GDT 02/03/11 - Stars @ Bruins

LIVE ON NESN(HD) Radio: 98.5 The Sports Hub
    Thu
    02/03/2011
    7:00 PM

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: GDT 02/03/11 - Stars @ Bruins

this game will be a great test for the b's... playing a very good team...playing at home. the b's seem to get up for the better teams- their play at home HAS to get better consistently. teams have to fear the garden, at this point teams fear them in their road whites...which is great, but...a full 60 minute effort tonite will go a long way for this teams confidence. i wonder if tuukka will get the start tonite?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

In Response to Re: GDT 02/03/11 - Stars @ Bruins:
    this game will be a great test for the b's... playing a very good team...playing at home. the b's seem to get up for the better teams- their play at home HAS to get better consistently. teams have to fear the garden, at this point teams fear them in their road whites...which is great, but...a full 60 minute effort tonite will go a long way for this teams confidence. i wonder if tuukka will get the start tonite?
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Yeah, if im prioritizing the B's efforts for the rest of the year. 1) The need to be better at home. 2) Better vs the NE Divsion 3) Better vs Western Conference.

This games a good a starting point for 2 of those 3. Richards is on fire lately so I expect Chara to be on the ice for every one of his shifts hopefully he can slow him down. I hope no1's forgotten what a pest OTT is Id love for him to get under seguin's skin maybe he can lite a fire under that  kids rear.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

ILH...lets not forget the power play! this team puzzles me...the two situations a team is supposed to have an advantage- this team struggles. i guess thats why i like this team so much...these things are the most correctable of all possible problems, think about it. if this team starts heating up on the pp, and gets real tough to play against at home- the sky's the limit! still have 30 games to make this happen, before the second season starts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Watching allot of Stars games on Center Ice the Bs need to weary of Neil, Eriksson and Morrow. Great contract years for Richards and Ribeiro has helped the Stars top 6 forwards as they come at you and come at you.

Bruins blueliners will have their hands full so Boston's forwards need to posses the puck much, much longer than usual cause the Stars forwards are strong on the puck once they are deep in the corners.

Yes there is the Steve Ott factor and I say sick Marchand on him. These games the Bs have against Dallas, San Jose and Detroit will be a good gauge as to where the Bruins really are ? Me thinks PC will know where he is at with this current version of the Bs come next Tuesday morning after the games are played.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Mike Ribeiro .just hearing his name would  get me up for any game hes playing in ,hope someone rings his bell tonight along with Otts should be a good one if it gets nasty.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

what's the under/ over on how many times ribiero dives tonite...i'll set the line at 4... any takers? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

He's too busy trying to score this year, which he is doing, because it is a contract year to flop. So while taking the last few years off getting into fights with his wife at Sushi bars enjoying his fat contract and diving. I say tonight ballerina Mike keeps it too two flops tonight so under for Queen Mike.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Over. Everytime he hears Thornton, Lucic, Chara, Boychuck in the vicinity he will immediately prepare to dive. As soon as he feels(or thinks he feels) something touch him the feet will shoot out and the act will begin.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

now that we're gambling- what are the chances he gets nabbed for diving? 10% chance is the line (the 1 call i wish was made MORE)-only way to stop it, no?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

now that we're gambling- what are the chances he gets nabbed for diving? 10% chance is the line (the 1 call i wish was made MORE)-only way to stop it, no?
    Posted by adkbeesfan

Im not going to bet on wether or not he gets called for it.

But I will bet that if he gets called for a dive a bruin will still go to the box for the penalty.

This has got to be the DUMBEST penalty you can get.

Ref calls a dive on an embellished trip.
    Diving player goes to box.

Then the other player still has to go to the box for the trip, negating the PP that should have resulted from the dive. Ill never understand this freaking rule, but Ill always understand why its called this way 100% of the time in MTL.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

BRUINS 4

Stars 3

That'll bring my prediction records for 2011 to 11 for 16 = .688..WOW

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Just over four and a half years ago, Tuukka Rask and Andrew Raycroft were traded for each other. On Thursday, they'll start against each other

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

BRUINS 4 Stars 3 That'll bring my prediction records for 2011 to 11 for 16 = .688..WOW Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

I remember when you said you predicted at a 98% success rate.

Sections
Shortcuts