GDT 11/14 vs CBJ

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: GDT 11/14 vs CBJ

Bobrovsky just can't protect the near post ever. Just moved from 29th to 30th ranked goalie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

MERLOT!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

4th line doing it. Thornton For the Art Ross!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

As soon as I heard the puck hit the bar, I knew it had to be deflected. Shawn Thornton has never done anything resembling "snipe".

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Krug impresses me more and more each game. Love how he jumps into the play.

Also, like the Johansen kid for Columbus. He's going to be a good one.

That was quite the shot off the post. Ocho better be on his toes next time he has the puck.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

In response to TheGuyWithDaThing's comment:

As soon as I heard the puck hit the bar, I knew it had to be deflected. Shawn Thornton has never done anything resembling "snipe".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJTeyCJShVM  then what was this?

or this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qieRRrtMu6s

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to ManBearPig99's comment:

Paranormal Activity?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ManBearPig99. Show ManBearPig99's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

In response to ManBearPig99's comment:

Paranormal Activity?

thornton  for the art ross

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Not quite as good as our first period despite outscoring Columbus.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Chad "Stick Side" Johnson

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Chad "Stick Side" Johnson

He is pretty awful.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

He is pretty awful.

Missing Khudo? Don't even go there... we'll never hear the end from Stanley!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's Ok the Bs are at there 1.77GAA. The 3rd period will be all Boston.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

It's true that Soderberg is getting better and better physically but, I wonder where is he's supposed scoring touch? On the breakaway, he didn't fake anything to force Brob to move first...and, his SO attempt recently was bad. I don't want to bash him, he's doing OK, but, still don't think he'll score many goals...

So, that leaves us with the same old problem we have since Michael Ryder is no more on our third line. No real offense threat on the third.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Remi72's comment:

It's true that Soderberg is getting better and better physically but, I wonder where is he's supposed scoring touch? On the breakaway, he didn't fake anything to force Brob to move first...and, his SO attempt recently was bad. I don't want to bash him, he's doing OK, but, still don't think he'll score many goals...

So, that left us with the same old problem we have since Michael Ryder is no more on our third line. No real offense threat on the third.

Smith

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Kel? Whatta think about Chad Johnson so far? IMO. I see not one ounce of athletic ability. I'm 45 and I have more. His reflexes are garbage, and if the puck doesn't hit him he's fawked! I cannot so far think of single save where he was able to make, because of anticipation,  great body movement, or just flat out showed that he's a capable NHL backup goalie. I know it's early, but I went back and watched every one of his games he played with the Yotes as well as the Rangers. This guy is one thing and one thing only. BIG! When u play goal for the Boston Bruins and you struggle to have a sp above .900. You have a problem....you fawking suck! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

In response to Remi72's comment:

So, that left us with the same old problem we have since Michael Ryder is no more on our third line. No real offense threat on the third.

Smith

Not sure of that neither, but, maybe...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I thought Dubinski's stick got caught up in Krejci's skates.  Should have been a trip IMO, that's what got Krejci in trouble.

You thought wrong & are. Love the fact that both Lucic & Iginla went after Dubinsky. I'll take that penalty all day, everyday! The hit looked bad & the B's didn't care who was right, or wrong for the moment. That was a bad looking hit that DK unfortunately caused himself. 

Watch it again nite, it was a trip

I think DK was going down regrdless. His stick was there, but I think David lost his footing as he tried to change his body angle once he knew Dubinsky was coming. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Kel? Whatta think about Chad Johnson so far? IMO. I see not one ounce of athletic ability. I'm 45 and I have more. His reflexes are garbage, and if the puck doesn't hit him he's fawked! I cannot so far think of single save where he was able to make, because of anticipation,  great body movement, or just flat out showed that he's a capable NHL backup goalie. I know it's early, but I went back and watched every one of his games he played with the Yotes as well as the Rangers. This guy is one thing and one thing only. BIG! When u play goal for the Boston Bruins and you struggle to have a sp above .900. You have a problem....you fawking suck! 

Seems we're switching roles... third looks good so far!

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

LMAO! MMMM.......BFINJ...Can you help me remove my feet! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

Chara's getting burned more often these times around...

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Bobvrosky either looking sharp or B's just not getting enough traffic in front. Early in 3rd -- Johnson with a couple of big saves. Not just the goal -- Thornton actually making some pretty good plays out there tonight. 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

He's big, and good thing because some of those pucks he was looking one way and the shot him from another angle. I agree, not much in the athletic department. Four leg pads saves have just hit him, where Bobrovsky has had to kcik some aside. His legs are way too stationary. Much different feeling watching him play than when Tuuka is in net. Even Khudobin for that matter.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

What a horrible call! Savard initiated that contact! 

• You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Maybe it's the dual feed with the NHL Net -- Brick with a more fair and homerless job tonight. I like it.

Jackets looking really fiesty here in the 3rd

• Sections
    Shortcuts