GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

I just saw the replay of Krejci's first goal.  Crosby left him open to chase the puck.

Double whammy of awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to LoyalBlackNGold's comment:

Andrew Ference 17:27 of solid play. I wanted bartkowski to play I was wrong I can admit it!

I can't believe he played that well.  Seriously. I was shocked he walked out on the ice.  You miss that much time and just come back in and play that smoothly? Impressive.

I was impressed by Ference to.  That was awesome.  It was as if he had fully healed.  However I don't believe he played a better game then Chara.  It seems you want a handicap for the injury, but that is a whole different question.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

Terrible, actually. Ference who walked into the arena with a walking boot and hasn't played in 3 weeks, played better than Chara.Fact.

Rask saved Chara's bacon repeatedly in this game, especially in the second half of the first and end of the first, in particular.

Not his best game at all. He looked sluggish and rusty after 7 days off. I am sure he will improve because he got much better as the game went.

Glad I could help be honest with non-homer analysis.

Are you aware that writing "fact" after making a ridiculous statement doesn't magically turn the statement into one?

Umm.  Ference was OUTSTANDING and hasn't played in like 3 weeks and Chara underperformed for his usual self, so yes, it's a fact.

Oh my god.

Oh my.   Please stop with this crap.  You homers are so annoying in here.  

Chara played the biggest minutes against the best players. Ference was coddled with shifts against the 3rd and 4th lines and played just over half of the minutes Zee did. Learn the game before attempting to tell anybody your opinion is worth listening to. Your an imbecile who thinks he's a genius. That's why you'll never get any smarter. Your not able to pay attention well enough to learn anything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

Chara made a few mistakes.  They cost the team zero.  What's the problem?

His stick is too long apperently

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Stayed away bc it was going good.  Man they played the perfect road game.  Wait till they take it up a notch.  We are mind fudging them.  Tastes so good. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Stayed away bc it was going good.  Man they played the perfect road game.  Wait till they take it up a notch.  We are mind fudging them.  Tastes so good. 

Yes sir.  Lots of fun being an Bruins fan for that game!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Agree. But, that doesn't mean he didn't look sluggish.  Why do people in here overreact over honest and basic analysis as if what we saw didn't happen?

He was sluggish early, slow, bad on the PP and made some bad decisions in the 1st period.

Who's overreacting?  I'm saying I'd take his off-form over most of the other defensemen in the league who play at their best and still don't have his presence or game impact. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Stayed away bc it was going good.  Man they played the perfect road game.  Wait till they take it up a notch.  We are mind fudging them.  Tastes so good. 

Yup shupe I was thinking the same thing.  And you were right, this is going to be a war.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NBA players come to the podium wearing suits.

Krejci comes wearing a really cool Bruins cap and an Army Ranger jacket.

Hilarious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

Chara made a few mistakes.  They cost the team zero.  What's the problem?

His stick is too long apperently

Right on the $$$$$$$!SanDog 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

NBA players come to the podium wearing suits.

Krejci comes wearing a really cool Bruins cap and an Army Ranger jacket.

Hilarious.

Is that the NBC feed?

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Paraphrase:

Dumas Reporter:  David, do you think you're in the same league as Crosby and Malkin?

Krejci:  No, those guys are the best guys in the world right now.  We don't have guys like that.  (pause)  We have a team.

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

NHL Network.   I noticed the this earlier. The B's logo is on the right shoulder, I believe, too. Not sure if this is like the 2011 jacket concept, but Ference is tied to the whole Army Ranger thing.

Also, Kreicji's hat is bad assz.  Love it. It's the old 1980s shoulder patch Bruin head on the hat.  Haven't seen that.  I may have to secure one.

If you've been following the Bruins this season, you'd know the story behind that jacket.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Paraphrase:

Dumas Reporter:  David, do you think you're in the same league as Crosby and Malkin?

Krejci:  No, those guys are the best guys in the world right now.  We don't have guys like that.  (pause)  We have a team.

Tell you though Krejci becomes an elite player in the play offs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

What a great team effort tonight, nothing else need be said.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Paraphrase:

Tell you though Krejci becomes an elite player in the play offs.

Yes he does.  ive been on record as not much of a dk supporter.  Thank god we have him.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

That jacket is given to the player who tne team thinks had the best game. The army ranger jacket that is. I think Andrew Ference got it online or something. AF does stuff like that Krejci leads the nhl in playoff scoring everybody talks about Crosby and Malkin and they should but DK justs lays in the weeds and scores BIG goals.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Agree. I am just saying, if a star player has a subpar game for their standards, if someone mentions it, it's taboo to do so.  I completely agree, in the big picture, the guy is phenomenal and a future HOFer. IMO, he had a subpar 1st period and looked slow.  He improved over the game.

Don't worry, this is a problem on the Pats board, too. Brady could throw 3 INTs in January and some act like it doesn't mean anything.

I enjoyed watching Chara.  He'll continue to cause problems for the Pens.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

And that is why the Bruins will win this series !

Sections
Shortcuts