GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

Sidney Crosby complaining about refs after the game big time. I think Nesn reported it on his twitter. Dale Arnold read it off on his iPad.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Look it troll hockey in Canada is over I suggest you learn show to ski . 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to stinkman's comment:

Sidney Crosby complaining about refs after the game big time. I think Nesn reported it on his twitter. Dale Arnold read it off on his iPad.

That's a problem if your Captain, arguably the best player in the world right now is trying to lobby for officiating in the media. They had many PP chances and they actually got lucky dodging minutes in exchange for their penalties all night.

I see Crosby's weak leadership as a flaw.

Yes Sid the kid slashed peverlys stick on the face off he should have been tossed. Then hit PB with a low hit it was called. then elbowed Rask, then tried to start a fight with Chara and would have got his jaw rebrojen but ran behind the ref. he is the best player in the world he doesn't have to keep going around the refs looking for calls. The problem Sid has at times it's the game on the ice not his game he reminded me of a little kid who took his ball home when things got tough . JMO! Then ,Malkin had to fight as Pitt was going on a PP Malkin missed five minutes because of that. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Crosby complaining about the officials already. Unreal.

You can but he can't?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

My best post of the night ignoring NHLPO posts 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

My best post of the night ignoring NHLPO posts 

NHLOA that is

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Yes Sid the kid slashed peverlys stick on the face off he should have been tossed. Then hit PB with a low hit it was called. then elbowed Rask, then tried to start a fight with Chara and would have got his jaw rebrojen but ran behind the ref. he is the best player in the world he doesn't have to keep going around the refs looking for calls. The problem Sid has at times it's the game on the ice not his game he reminded me of a little kid who took his ball home when things got tough . JMO! Then ,Malkin had to fight as Pitt was going on a PP Malkin missed five minutes because of that. 

Textbook hip check.  It was called because it was late, not because it was low.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Textbook hip check.  It was called because it was late, not because it was low.

You're right it wasn't cheap it was called I said that. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Crosby complaining about the officials already. Unreal.

You can but he can't?

Are you seriously this dumb? He's their captain, their leader, just got shut out at home, was a -2 on the ice tonight, was sort of a gutless turd and you're asking me if  I can talk about the refs and he can't?

Right.  I get it.  He's the captain, the leader.

You're just a whining complaining nothing.  The loser.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Paraphrase:

Dumas Reporter:  David, do you think you're in the same league as Crosby and Malkin?

Krejci:  No, those guys are the best guys in the world right now.  We don't have guys like that.  (pause)  We have a team.

HOLY CRAP THAT'S AWESOME.

A brilliant response.  He's right. 

I'll second that. But keep it quiet or we'll get a couple of stupid threads about it from Stanley. Wink

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I didn't go thru all the threads, so if I'm repeating something I apologize. Imho I don't think Cooke will get a suspension. I think the 5 & a game will be sufficent. The thing that bugs me is how McQuaid looked right at Cooke before he played the puck & skated straight towards the boards. Should Cooke hit him with teh #'s exposed? No, but Adam needs to take some responsibility here. I understand he wants to protect the puck to make a safe play, but he didn't put himself in a safe position. This is where I liked Burke's idea of allowing a 2 second bear hug. This way it gives the checking player an out if the checkee decides to turn his back to him. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Holy crap. Is CliffordWasHere actually BassFishing 1 and 2 and RidingWithTheKing 1 and 2?

Unreal.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Rask can't be fantastic in every single period like that. It's just not going to happen nor can you expect it.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for being more "observant" then us dweebs, dorks and homers but ...........Rask was fantastic in every period and it did happen.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hee hee yah Julien has to hate this past pace LoL

JWensink will be along shortly to agree with you.

Hater's hate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Hee hee yah Julien has to hate this past pace LoL

JWensink will be along shortly to agree with you.

Hater's hate.

Chow, Tuukka is in a zone I think he could be great this series not spinning shutouts but playing solid. It's funny to Sid the kid trying to get in Rask's head.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Holy crap. Is CliffordWasHere actually BassFishing 1 and 2 and RidingWithTheKing 1 and 2?

Unreal.

I'm wishing CliffordWasn'tHere. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

I didn't go thru all the threads, so if I'm repeating something I apologize. Imho I don't think Cooke will get a suspension. I think the 5 & a game will be sufficent. The thing that bugs me is how McQuaid looked right at Cooke before he played the puck & skated straight towards the boards. Should Cooke hit him with teh #'s exposed? No, but Adam needs to take some responsibility here. I understand he wants to protect the puck to make a safe play, but he didn't put himself in a safe position. This is where I liked Burke's idea of allowing a 2 second bear hug. This way it gives the checking player an out if the checkee decides to turn his back to him. 

A few people on the broadcasts said this also.  I disagree.  McQuaid skated towards the boards to retrive the puck.  He shouldn't have to do anything different to avoid a dirty check.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chow, Tuukka is in a zone I think he could be great this series not spinning shutouts but playing solid. It's funny to Sid the kid trying to get in Rask's head.

[/QUOTE]

Late in the game I was hoping Rask wouldn't give a late one up. Don't let the Pens take anything positive away from that game . The longer the Bruins go without giving up a goal to the Pens, the more they'll be questioning whether this guy is beatable.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Late in the game I was hoping Rask wouldn't give a late one up. Don't let the Pens take anything positive away from that game . The longer the Bruins go without giving up a goal to the Pens, the more they'll be questioning whether this guy is beatable.

I was thinking the same thing.  I want him to frustrate the heck out of them.