GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

Great points, Kennedy.

I think the Pens (Crosby in particular) is used to lobbying the refs and having things change in his favor.  Obviously he learned that from Mario.

The Bruins played NHL hockey.  The Penguins wanted to play Olympic women's hockey.

No luck for them.

And Rask was a WALL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Kennedy, I hope the Bruins and Rask can do what the Habs and Hallak did to them in 2010.

what am i saying ????  they will !  with a touch more physicality . Wink

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to mryazz's comment:

or GRETSKY; another GIRLY MAN.

First, if you're going to bash the greatest hockey player ever, spell his name right.

Gretzky.

Second, Gretzky wasn't all about harassing the refs to get calls.  Mario did it from Day One up to the present.  He's been retired for many years, but still cries to the press about the officials.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

or GRETSKY; another GIRLY MAN.

First, if you're going to bash the greatest hockey player ever, spell his name right.

Gretzky.

Second, Gretzky wasn't all about harassing the refs to get calls.  Mario did it from Day One up to the present.  He's been retired for many years, but still cries to the press about the officials.

my bad on the spelling. your bad on calling GRETZKY the GREATEST hockey player ever. anyone with any knowledge of hockey knows that ORR was the GREATEST.

No they don't - there's likely no more contested debate in hockey than this question. For Christmas I got a book called Top 100 Greastest Canadian Players in NHL History. A panel of ten solid hockey minds picked their top 100 players - 6 picked Gretzky as 1, 3 picked Orr. Terry Crisp, Marc De Foy, Jacques Demers, Michael Farber, Kerry Fraser, and John Garret all picked Gretzky and they are all very experienced hockey minds. Bowman, Red Fisher, and Ron Fournier, also great hockey minds, picked Orr (interestingly Bowman picked Gretzky at 5th which really surprised me - he had Orr, Howe, Richard and Lemieux ahead of him)

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to goodnewsbears' comment:

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

[QUOTE]

This thread is cut off a lot on my end with all the dinks on the ignore list. I counted 12 so far. 

I only have Stanley and null on ignore.  Those two add absolutely nothing to the conversation.  By the way, I went to your hometown yesterday.  The tallships were in town.  We froze our arses off, so we didn't do as much sightseeing as we were planning to.

[/QUOTE]

Two of the things I miss most about home is all the different bodies of water. And driving the Plaster Rock hwy in the fall! 

Sections
Shortcuts