GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Re: GDT: Bruins At Peguins, Game 1, ECF 6/1/13

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

Some rust on both teams.  2nd period should be good.

bim I thought the first period was great.  The Bruins look like they mean business.  I don't see any rust, as you say on either team.  Where do you see it?

Offensive finish.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to mikzor's comment:

I dont consider this negative, just truthful, so dont grab my nuts NAS. But the one thing the Bruins have to start showing is some fire on the power play. Its like they outthink themselves. A lot of watching each other.

I would rather have a great PK than PP... so everything can stay as is as far as I'm concerned.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dwtime's comment:

All you do is comment about other people's posts, what is your insight on the 'game' instead of what other people say?

Listen, 145 posts in five years, where were you during...you know...all of the games in the past five years?  You show up during a few playoff games and cry.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I see dez is still on his "change my avatar for good luck" kick.  Hey if it works, why not!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

I dont consider this negative, just truthful, so dont grab my nuts NAS. But the one thing the Bruins have to start showing is some fire on the power play. Its like they outthink themselves. A lot of watching each other.

I would rather have a great PK than PP... so everything can stay as is as far as I'm concerned.

Having both would be kindof sweet though.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Hey, both teams have a chance to adjust now... still a lot of hockey left.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I also felt they were too bunched up when they finally got in the zone with possession.

I agree with both of you.  They couldn't get set up and the passes were much more buddy passes than quality setups for chances.

The refs seem to be doing a pretty good job tonight, so I figure there will be more time to get it right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

I'm Ok with Tuukka being the B's best player.  He's kinda gonna have to be to win this series.  We knew this.

Yep with Rask playing this well the Bs forwards just need to get in on the forecheck better and then finish. Again I am ok with 1st period, especially on the road.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

We are on the PK more than the PP so I will take the PK, but yes both would be nice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Offensive finish.

Fair enough although that can be the Bruins' stock in trade from time to time. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Remi72. Show Remi72's posts

very close period... both goalies playing well... Bruins PP the worst part of their game but that's no surprise

Yes !! B's did what it takes. Didn't panic on the Pens early rush. Killed 2 penalties, and Rask was very good. They have to be careful because of the Pen's speed. Go Bruins, 1-0 !!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

All day, my friend, especially with such a 5x5 team. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Some rust on both teams.  2nd period should be good.

bim I thought the first period was great.  The Bruins look like they mean business.  I don't see any rust, as you say on either team.  Where do you see it?

Offensive finish.

Goalies are supposed to stop pucks. Did you expect a 3-2 score after one period? If you're expecting 10-9 games then you're going to be dissappointed when the B's let you down by only winning low scoring affairs.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

That was a great road period...Pens are going to bring it again this period so we'd better hunker down and push fo the next goal.

...Hey! Why is Scott Oake interviewing Matt Cooke when the "Broons"(as Scott calls them) have the lead? What did he do to deserve the coveted CBC emblemed towel?

More CBC ball washing.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

Milbury and Jones saying it should be 5-1 Pittsburgh, and I can't disagree. Rask saved the B's bacon a bit there. Chara needs to wake up a bit.

Get him and Jagr off the 1st PP unit, too. Krug and Boychuk at the point.

Statement by Milbury. You can agree with him but remember -- he's still shaking out the cobwebs from the beatings he took from McSorley and Nystrom years ago.

And Chara needs to "wake up a bit". -- Please tell me you and Stevie Wonder are one in the same. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to dezaruchi's comment:

I also felt they were too bunched up when they finally got in the zone with possession.

I agree with both of you.  They couldn't get set up and the passes were much more buddy passes than quality setups for chances.

The refs seem to be doing a pretty good job tonight, so I figure there will be more time to get it right.

There was a point when the B's had 4 guys within 12 feet of each other just prior to DK getting picked off trying to force one through It'll come though.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Cooke should be in jail and be suspended 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And Cooke immediatly looks up at the ref.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

Cooke sucks.

25. This post has been removed.