GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

Come on guys...don't give up!!!

Plenty of time!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Another 3rd period collapse by Rask.  What a shocker!  :rolleyes:

Rask couldn't stop a beachball once it gets down to crunch time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrrGOAT2. Show No4BobbyOrrGOAT2's posts

B's are better scorev doesn't show it but they r

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Sorry -- I can take a bad game here or there as well as a loss with a good effort but this is also a thinking game.

Testing a recent upper body injury in a senseless fight -- stupid

Getting injured in another fight that had no gain situation -- stupid

Allowing a team with the best PP in league numerous chances due to post whistle roughing -- stupid X 2.

Finally -- Cooke's hit was legal. Stop complaining. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Another sub-par effort

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

never said enerything's ok, but the one thing Boston's been doing for most of the game is hitting.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Bad penalties.  pitt is easily my most hated team.  

Come On Shupe.. Habs all the way :) or is it because they are just so damn good ... Give their GM a lot of credit.. At the trade deadline they picked up better players than we did.. and that is on PC. Tell me we couldn't have picked up our notorious killer Jusi to help our PP as well.. They got him for nothing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Marchand is the ONLY Bruins scoring and he lets himself get taken off the ice on stupid penalties

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OK I give up...we cant win a freakin hockey game we now have lost 4 games in a row when we needed to win ...a minimum of 2 games out of 4 would have clinched the 1 st place over the scabs ...in those 4 games we have been outscored 12-6 ....yep ..we have scored 6 goals in the last 4 games ....the offence isnt going anywhere ...Pens are playing without Neal-Crosby-Malkin ...I dont see how we can beat them in the playoffs ...lets put a knee on the ground ...hope we lose all remaining games to get a better pick ..we should be better next season if PC makes a blockbuster trade like I've suggested...for me ..its all over ..sorry guys I will be back after the painfull playoffs

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Lets face it people , in a game like this , and The penguins beat the Bruins without their 3 top guys.....

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Come on guys...don't give up!!!

Plenty of time!!!

The way the Bruins have been scoring it's not nearly enough time. I try to be positive w/ this team but mentally they are toast.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

The only way we can win another hockey game before the end of the season is with Khudo ..I promised I wouldnt compare the 2 anymore ..but enough is enough ..Rask is Ok ..Khudo is outstanding ...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Krejci has been un-believably horrible.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to BsLegion's comment:

They just cannot finish.  If a team gets 3 goals on the Bruins it's hard for them to win a the game.  Not negative, just a reality.

I'd be more concerned if they were getting out-chanced.  They're not.  When those opportunites appear they struggle to cash them in. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

A quick goal here and there is still time....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Looks like it will be Ottawa or Leafs in first round... the only thing that could still change is if we finish 4th or 5th...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Vancouver, San Jose, LA and St- Louis can finish ahead of us...we would get a 15th round pick vs a 19th ...lets not win another hockey game in the regular season

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to abra-cadaver's comment:

Another 3rd period collapse by Rask.  What a shocker!  :rolleyes:

Rask couldn't stop a beachball once it gets down to crunch time.

Really ? Your going to blame Rask for this one ?  The only way they win this game is if he pitches a shutout.. and against the Penguins not a chance.. You score only one goal as a team that is starting a back up ... Bruins offense is offensive..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Pens have won 5 in a row previous to this one and and 8 of the last 10.

No shame in losing to them.

Moving on.....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

Another sub-par effort

stan, no question we've seen sub-par from the Bruins this year.  Don't you think today's play was superior to their recent form?  I think it was. 

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Bad penalties.  pitt is easily my most hated team.  

Come On Shupe.. Habs all the way :) or is it because they are just so damn good ... Give their GM a lot of credit.. At the trade deadline they picked up better players than we did.. and that is on PC. Tell me we couldn't have picked up our notorious killer Jusi to help our PP as well.. They got him for nothing.

No i just cant stand them.  I hate matt cooke more then anyone.  Their gm and coach and organization is the best taking over from detroit.   Guys wanna go there.  They turn turds into gold in guys like dupi.  I wanted juicy.  I got laughed at.  Pens are stacked.  def isnt the best but its mobile and they have some tough guys back there.  I think the bruins can beat them.   But i think a pitt vs chicago final is in the making.  

Sections
Shortcuts