GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Re: GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Goaltenders stealing games is as poor a cliche as timely anything.

It's an annoying phrase used by people who wish the goalie made a few extra stops. 

Annoying to you, but far greater hockey minds than yours have used it. Scotty Bowman being one. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

For everyone blowing up this team for being so darn bad, wait until you see what waltzes in for tomorrow's game.  The worst hockey team in the past 20 years is the opponent.  If the B's lose, I will join everyone in saying the worst things in the world about this club.

The Panthers are so miserable.  Today, they were up 2-1 going into the second.  Result?  Loss 6-2...to New Jersey!  Huberdeau and Campbell are fun to watch.  Everyone else is mediocore at best, AHL 2nd line at worst.  The AHL callups are miserable (looking at you Quinten Howden) and the goalie of the future is getting torched lately.  Pure torture.

Yeah, the B's lose to the conference leader today.  Montreal did the same thing last Wednesday.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

The real issue with that game was giving the Pens 6 power plays.

You can't beat Matingnon HS if you do that. It's become a big problem.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

For everyone blowing up this team for being so darn bad, wait until you see what waltzes in for tomorrow's game.  The worst hockey team in the past 20 years is the opponent.  If the B's lose, I will join everyone in saying the worst things in the world about this club.

The Panthers are so miserable.  Today, they were up 2-1 going into the second.  Result?  Loss 6-2...to New Jersey!  Huberdeau and Campbell are fun to watch.  Everyone else is mediocore at best, AHL 2nd line at worst.  The AHL callups are miserable (looking at you Quinten Howden) and the goalie of the future is getting torched lately.  Pure torture.

Yeah, the B's lose to the conference leader today.  Montreal did the same thing last Wednesday.

And yet NAS should the Bruins win tomorrow some will lament they only beat a crappy team.  They lose and they're the Boston Vermins. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Im hoping for a nyr vs pitt first round.   

Me too man. Would love to see Clowe rubbing the Pens the wrong way for a long series.

Plus the Rangers blocking numerous Pen shots. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Boston Vermins? lol!

Did I miss something RHO?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jozee76. Show jozee76's posts

I agree, but honestly when was the last game that we sat back and said to ourselves" Wow, are they showing a ton of heart?" (Or brains!) A very long time........

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Boston Vermins? lol!

Did I miss something RHO?

No jm but losing to 13-25-6 Florida would test any fan's patience with the Bruins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jozee76's comment:

I agree, but honestly when was the last game that we sat back and said to ourselves" Wow, are they showing a ton of heart?" (Or brains!) A very long time........

I know this might seem like the craziest thing you've heard since New Coke, but honestly, I was pretty happy with the team when they won 26 games.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I know this might seem like the craziest thing you've heard since New Coke, but honestly, I was pretty happy with the team when they won 26 games.

I liked New Coke....tasted like Jolt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

No jm but losing to 13-25-6 Florida would test any fan's patience with the Bruins.

Fair enough...here's to a good old fashioned a** kicking by the Bruins tomorrow.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Fair enough...here's to a good old fashioned a** kicking by the Bruins tomorrow.

They show up like they did today against the top team in the East and it'll happen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Some of the folks here are nutty nuts. I swore I'd stop coming here after losses. You want to watch a mediocre team? The Jets are on right now.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

I liked New Coke....tasted like Jolt.

You're missing a screw, JMW.  Both were miserable!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

They show up like they did today against the top team in the East and it'll happen.

yep, plus add in an angry Lucic and the stage is set.

T.O. and the Sens tonight....should be a good one.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

They could play most of Providence and squeak one out vs. this Panthers team.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Some of the folks here are nutty nuts. I swore I'd stop coming here after losses. You want to watch a mediocre team? The Jets are on right now.

Something funny to tell you Red. When I logged in this morning I was re-routed to Colon Campbell's account and he has you on ignore......lol.

I guess he doesn't like you much.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to red75's comment:

Something funny to tell you Red. When I logged in this morning I was re-routed to Colon Campbell's account and he has you on ignore......lol.

I guess he doesn't like you much.....

He has me on ignore?

LOL Oh that's freaking priceless! Thanks for the laugh jm ;)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

They could play most of Providence and squeak one out vs. this Panthers team.

Good.  Then they can continue their play seen today vs Florida - but with a different result.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In response to ipotnyc's comment:

No apologies, no excuses, no b s about "meaningless" games.  THis game is more "meaningless" to the Pens than the BlewIts.  Just 1 game to step up.  One.

Not this team.  Not this year.  I hope Chicago ends Pitt's run.

Yeah, I hear you ipot. I hate the Bruins too. It all dates back to a mid season game aginst the Canucks last year. Do you remember that game?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

You're missing a screw, JMW.  Both were miserable!

hah....try them now. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

yep, plus add in an angry Lucic and the stage is set.

T.O. and the Sens tonight....should be a good one.

Fifth spot on the line with 1 point currently separating them.