GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

In response to red75's comment:

Something funny to tell you Red. When I logged in this morning I was re-routed to Colon Campbell's account and he has you on ignore......lol.

I guess he doesn't like you much.....

He has me on ignore?

LOL Oh that's freaking priceless! Thanks for the laugh jm ;)

My pleasure.

Cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Fifth spot on the line with 1 point currently separting them. 

If the Sens dress Kassian, all hell is going to break loose.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to jmwalters's comment:

No jm but losing to 13-25-6 Florida would test any fan's patience with the Bruins.

Fair enough...here's to a good old fashioned a** kicking by the Bruins tomorrow.

They show up like they did today against the top team in the East and it'll happen.

They could play most of Providence and squeak one out vs. this Panthers team.

"Could" or "would have to" is the question right now.  Lately, this team has been playing like they have zero confidence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to jmwalters's comment:

Fifth spot on the line with 1 point currently separting them. 

If the Sens dress Kassian, all hell is going to break loose.

With who the Leafs have I think he'll suit up. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:

Worse loss of season ,Horton gone probably for a long time,Pitts missing 4 of there best players Bruin's still can't beat them,Iginla scores,only thing Bruin's have done all season is kill penalties,and they can't even do that anymore,and Rask can't stop nothing in the third period ,all in all BRUIN'S not in the same class as Pitts.

I wouldn't go that far, kitch.  Was there information already released about Horton? 

No haven't herd anything just didn't like the way it looked,and the way he was holding hand,i say something broken or could be seperated  shoulder,hope i'm wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Bruins Terrible

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

For everyone blowing up this team for being so darn bad, wait until you see what waltzes in for tomorrow's game.  The worst hockey team in the past 20 years is the opponent.  If the B's lose, I will join everyone in saying the worst things in the world about this club.

The Panthers are so miserable.  Today, they were up 2-1 going into the second.  Result?  Loss 6-2...to New Jersey!  Huberdeau and Campbell are fun to watch.  Everyone else is mediocore at best, AHL 2nd line at worst.  The AHL callups are miserable (looking at you Quinten Howden) and the goalie of the future is getting torched lately.  Pure torture.

Yeah, the B's lose to the conference leader today.  Montreal did the same thing last Wednesday.

And yet NAS should the Bruins win tomorrow some will lament they only beat a crappy team.  They lose and they're the Boston Vermins. 

So if this hideous excuse for a hockey team does manage to beat one of the worst teams in in North America after losing how many straight (?), they are suddenly a good team?

News Flash: they can't both lose.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

Im hoping for a nyr vs pitt first round.   

Me too man. Would love to see Clowe rubbing the Pens the wrong way for a long series.

Long or short series -- I'm hoping your not looking for a Ranger series win. I have to live with mutant Ranger fans all year round here in Jersey. I want them out pronto just as bad as I want the Habs out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

So if this hideous excuse for a hockey team does manage to beat one of the worst teams in in North America after losing how many straight (?), they are suddenly a good team?

News Flash: they can't both lose.

That's not what I'm saying, SoxFan.  I'm saying for some nothing the team does is going to be good enough.  They should win tomorrow as they're the superior team but some will view it as them beating a lousy club instead of taking it for what it would be; a win.  Nothing to rejoice about but a win nonetheless.  Wouldn't make them world-beaters.  Just winners over the Panthers.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That's not what I'm saying, SoxFan.  I'm saying for some nothing the team does is going to be good enough.  They should win tomorrow as they're the superior team but some will view it as them beating a lousy club instead of taking it for what it would be; a win.  Nothing to rejoice about but a win nonetheless.  Wouldn't make them world-beaters.  Just winners over the Panthers.

And some of us, if you can believe it, will be enjoy watching a Bruins game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I cant wait.  I wanna see lucic back in the lineup.  Same with Redden.  I Even like the early games.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

That's the name of the game.