GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: GDT Bruins vs Penguins 4-20-2013

In response to BsLegion's comment:

they lose another, that did not look good. Knee bent a way it's not supposed to.  Hoping for McQuaid

Clean in the sense that it's not against the rules but definitely a cheap hit.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In another thread, 1916 said that he hopes McQuaid takes care of business.  If he's upset about the play, he doens't need anyone else to do something about it.  He can grab Cooke and start pounding.

We'll see.

If McQuaid plays another shift which he hasn't yet.....

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I'm hoping McQuaid has an opportunity during the game to remind Cooke how tough.  Doesn't have to be a fight as that would be one-sided in McQuaid's favour .  Perhaps a little extra enthusiasm on the boardplay - minus a penalty.

Adam was on the bench but did not play. We will soon see if he plays next period.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I am 100% for guys getting beaten for dirty plays.  When guys do things that aren't dirty, I don't think there should be fights.  Big, clean open ice checks result in dropped gloves these days.  Why?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobruins. Show bobruins's posts

How many think that the NHL demanded that Jack Edwards apologises on the Matt Cooke comment....me think that Sir. Mario called Bettman....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

Bartman was effectively benched after that Pens goal until McQuaid got injured (he has yet to play a shift by the way).

Just watched the replay of the Penguins goal not that I needed too. Enlighten us on how that was Bartkowski's fault ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

hope Mqu gets a chance at the Oreo, but in a 1-1 tie he won't be looking for him. It'll have to be a coincidence that they butt heads. Best game the B's have played in quite some time. Playing with some bite to go with the bark. Freakin Vokoun playing great though. B's should be up by 3 or 4 by now. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

So far Soderberg is playing ok. Poor mans Blake Wheeler? Whatcha think Stanley? Lol

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

I'm hoping McQuaid has an opportunity during the game to remind Cooke how tough.  Doesn't have to be a fight as that would be one-sided in McQuaid's favour .  Perhaps a little extra enthusiasm on the boardplay - minus a penalty.

Adam was on the bench but did not play. We will soon see if he plays next period.

If hes on bench thats a charlie horse.   If its a serious thing he wont be back.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This has been a brutal game... Bruins must find a way to win or the physical bruises may not have been worth the effort.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Cooke will NEVER change

That wasn't a dirty play.  It was unconventional, but not against the rules.

It also looked "unconventional", when he took out Karlsson. My guess is, that this snake has figured out how to hurt people, and get away with it.

really think that? I know he's still a snake and I loathe the fawker, but he's nothing like he was since his last suspension. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

Just watched the replay of the Penguins goal not that I needed too. Enlighten us on how that was Bartkowski's fault ?

Actions speak louder than words.

CJ benched him after the goal so obviously the coach who makes the decisions was none too pleased....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to nrguy's comment:

So far Soderberg is playing ok. Poor mans Blake Wheeler? Whatcha think Stanley? Lol

no - he doesn't have 5 offfsides yet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

McQuaid back on the ice......good for him!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Who thinks ST does absolutely nothing?   Sure wish we had Orr.  Crazy Clowns are the best.  

Shupe , to be honest, I have always stood up for ST in the past.. his is a tough job no doubt.. also from reading he is one of the so called leaders in the room, he is well liked by his team mates,  but since his TKO against Scott that part of his job is falling real short and I believe has really impacted or neutralized the toughness of the Bruins ... Our better players are being manhandled out there because the opposition does not fear repercussion....  One of the reasons the Leafs have been a better team this year is that Mr Orr and Mr Maclaren have given Kessel, Kadri , Lupul the room out there and be the players that they are..

I think it's time the Bruins go looking for a better equalizer next season... ST's time has come and the Bruins need someone better to do this job.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

the thing about that hit, it wasn't, by the definition of the rule book, dirty. But it was dirty. That's a time where the shoulder shoulder hit is supposed to be made, and cooke came in looking to do just that. last second went down low. That's a hit that is designed to injure. and it's not necessary 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In response to biggskye's comment:

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

Cooke will NEVER change

That wasn't a dirty play.  It was unconventional, but not against the rules.

It also looked "unconventional", when he took out Karlsson. My guess is, that this snake has figured out how to hurt people, and get away with it.

I think I saw something about Karlsson thankfully being back on skates, cleared for contact and apparently looking sharp.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Jokinen has that Ruutu smile that makes you want to punch him in the face.

Ugh....Iginla scores.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

our PK has been very average lately

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This afternoon the Bruins don't look like gutless cowards.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

B's need to stay out of he box.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Dumb penalty by Marchand and they paid for it.

Sections
Shortcuts