Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

geez.....I'm like some dude who wont let go that he lost a girlfriend....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

geez.....I'm like some dude who wont let go that he lost a girlfriend....

http://media.nesn.com/2012/05/banner-raising-tyler-seguins-hat-trick-among-top-10-moments-of-bruins-season/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

Re: geez.....I'm like some dude who wont let go that he lost a girlfriend....

LMAO...to which a buddy of mine said whos a huge Bruins fan too..."theres plenty of p**sy but only one Stanley"...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

I don't get it..

Seguins hat trick was nice, as was anything that happened against the leafs lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

The unleashing of the German hammer on Macarther should be on that list.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Oh wow. That is a great memory Bisson. He turned down Lucic and McQuaid then got stuffed by the hammer.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x2. Show golden9x2's posts

We were at that game and that moment absolutely rocked...couldnt believe my eyes!..youre right ...that should be in the Top 10!!!

Sections
Shortcuts