Get Tuukka in there!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Get Tuukka in there!!

Nothing against TT but he's not making any of the "big saves" to keep his team in. Only 2 goals last games looks good on paper but a lot of opened nets missed by MTL, could've easily let in 5. Get Tuukka in there before it's too late, TT has been good all year but just doesn't have it right now... Had to say I was affraid this would happen. Really speaks to his level of confidence when he asked to be benched the last game of the year so he didn't mess up his save %...

Julien - Please don't let them lose the series to the habs, they are outplaying them but losing!!! Last year Tuukka should have been taken out after game 5 against Philly, he didn't do it and we lost the series. Thomas needs out this time around, don't wait until it's too late!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Get Tuukka in there!!

I been saying that all along...do not play Thomas vs the Habs!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In Response to Re: Get Tuukka in there!!:
    [QUOTE]I been saying that all along...do not play Thomas vs the Habs!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Yes you can't give up rebounds like that,not sure if Rask would be any better,id start that other goalie,can't think of his name the one they got in trade,what do they have to lose,he played great down in Providence,i think he even shut out Vancover earlier in the year,i definetely wouldn't start Thomas for game 3,unless a mircle happens and they come back in this game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Rask has better rebound control!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

TT has made some HUGE saves in the 2nd. Bruins are battling back. This one is long from being over.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

another bad reboud thoug, please get him outta there !!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

People must be blind if they cannot see that TT cannot play vs the Habs!!  The only playoff round he won was againt their american league team... nothing to get excited about!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Funny how Price does not allow bad rebounds.  It is called rebound control and TT has none!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

I love the Bruins and they haven't played their game at all this series.  I don't hate Thomas but please come on, the rebound control on two of the goals and the timing of giving up those goals is crucial to the mental attitude of this team.  Chara not playing has really hurt them.  They are not getting any breaks.  The effort is there but bad bounces, posts and karma aren't going the B's way.  The season is the 3rd period for the Bruins.  No way they walk into Montreal down 2-0 to win this series.  Julien is gone if they are done in the first round.  Their is no reason why a team of this talent can't go deep into the playoffs.  They were the most unprepared team for game one I've seen of any of the teams.  How can you come out flat in the playoffs against your arch rivals?  Something is wrong.  Where is the physical play that they usually use to muscle the smaller Canadiennes around?  Really frustrating to watch and Bruins deserve better.  This city  would rally around and embrace this team just like back in the 70's when they owned this town.  The Pats and Red Sox believe it or not were in the Bruins rear mirror.  What a shame.  A long playoff run would bring the old Bruins fans back.  I'll be shocked (but very happy) if the Bruins rally in the third.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

We certainly are not going to win with the kind of goaltending Thomas is giving us.  We need to try something.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I think TT is falling asleep back there, and he looks tired to me again.  He's going  down and staying down too early, I'm having visions of TT last year's version.

Rask would remain alert.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Thomas has not looked comfortable in either of the games. When you're fighting it, you give up bad rebounds. Time to give Rask a shot.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

I can see every single goal Thomas has let in in this series being stopped by Price or Rask for that matter

Mostly because Price and Rask wouldn't cough it up so easily, and if they did, they wouldn't be lying on the ice, completely out of the play and utterly useless to stop the rebound, like Thomas has been over and over over

I mean I don't care if Thomas had had a 950 save percentage and 1.80 goals against average this year, what he's doing right now is inexcusable.  He needs to sit.  Rask needs to be given a chance to save this team before it's too late

Being loyal and faithfull to Thomas is going to get this team eliminated in 4-5 games

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

TT is not on his game, that first goal - if he was ON he would have dived at that. Maybe it still goes in but at least he tries.. Looks to me like he's trying to play a more technically sound game but it's not his style. Julien blew it last year leaving Rask in for game 7 after 3 goal comeback, well guess what he's gonna do it again this year with Thomas...

I think that's the must dissapointing part, Julien doesn't adjust yet again. They weren't soft goals but I didn't get the feel that Tim has been ON tonight or last game and that's when the coach has to do something.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

I've said this over and over... The B's will never win with TT in net, never. He does not read the play he relys on reaction and the Habs and good playoff team thrive on weak goaltending like that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

[QUOTE]Funny how Price does not allow bad rebounds.  It is called rebound control and TT has none!!
    Posted by lucaooo[/QUOTE]

Price has kicked out several shots..........just not onto a Bruin stick. The Bruins are not helping themselves at all in this series with coughing up the puck......at the worst possible time. They gotta play smarter if they want to win......and hopefully get a few bounces (two posts hit tonight?)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

Yup, 2 posts. And a few other changes where Price didn't know where the puck was. Just need better finishing... And TT has to make some key saves... But I fear it's already a lost cause :(

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsnut4. Show sportsnut4's posts

The B's are a Jeckyll and Hyde team.  Really good or really bad.  They looked great at home against Chicago a month ago, hammered the Habs 7-0 a few months ago and then they can look bad like games against the Leafs and other weaker teams like them.  Very hard to figure out.  Hard to get behind a team like this because you don't know which team is going to show up each night.  Like I said, Julien, maybe Chirelli are walking on thin ice.  The Bruins are selling out again, most people are on the band wagon and there is going to be one big thud if they are one and out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgrim02762. Show tgrim02762's posts

as i was told the other day if you dont score it doesn't matter whos in there.  oh and for you guys blaming TT for this, please name one bruin who has shown up.  And as JR said at the intermission Boychuck needs to man up.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattjh. Show mattjh's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Get Tuukka in there!! : Yes you can't give up rebounds like that,not sure if Rask would be any better,id start that other goalie,can't think of his name the one they got in trade,what do they have to lose,he played great down in Providence,i think he even shut out Vancover earlier in the year,i definetely wouldn't start Thomas for game 3,unless a mircle happens and they come back in this game.
    Posted by kitchener[/QUOTE]

Yeah start Khudobin because he had a shutout vs Vancouver in January...thats a great idea...and your right...its the playoffs what could they possibly have to lose.....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

[QUOTE]as i was told the other day if you dont score it doesn't matter whos in there.  oh and for you guys blaming TT for this, please name one bruin who has shown up.  And as JR said at the intermission Boychuck needs to man up.
    Posted by tgrim02762[/QUOTE]

The point is you can't give up an early lead to MTL with the style of game they play. If you watched the last 2 game, what happened after they scored the 1st goal? Boston has the puck 70% of the time but MTL shuts down the zone and they play the trap and the Bruins are unable to get inside the the slot, all they have are perimeter shots which get blocked half the time. It's easy to say no one showed up, but MTL plays a pretty damn good defensive game to prevent the Bruins from getting quality chances.

So again, knowing the style of game MTL plays once they get the lead, you cant allow the first goal especially not in the first 3 minutes 2 games in a row!!! Yes the D didn't help him on those but where's the pre-allstar game Thomas taht bails teh D out?? If he can't get it done, at least give Rask a try, he can't do much worse and besides he had a good run last year.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Why? Team scores 1 measly goal in two games, goes almost 5 periods without a goal and TT is to blame... Wow!!  Maybe the lousy and lazy backchecking by Bruins forwards and D men failing to pick up their man as they swoop in for the rebounds were more responsible for those goals. Bruins backpressure has been awful.

It's called competing, and Bruins just aren't doing it..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

i think krycek should just drop 'em and start pounding someone.

Sections
Shortcuts