Get your hospital bed here

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Get your hospital bed here

For all you panic stricken little biatches nitemare is offering a hospital bed so you can recuperate from ur depression due to the terrible ordeal that the B's have lost 2 in a row. There will be heart machines on standby for your candy ash should you go into cardiac arrest if they happen to lose to the 1st place team in the league tomorrow.  All proceeds will go to the "OMGTBLTIAROW FOUNDATION" 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Get your hospital bed here

I hope its not OMGTBL3IAROW tomorrow nite!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Good call Nite, I suspect we would have the usual end of the world posts from the wagon riders but the Sox won tonight so we escaped it.

Yes the Red Sox won, and the B's lost, but that was one of the more entertaining hockey games of the year.

And I didnt miss a second of it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

3rd line needs to step it up.  One of the players on that line, Caron, started out strong but has only 1 goal to date.

Over the past two season his output has been 2 goals and 2 asst for 4 pts. in 26 games.  Those are 4th line player/ AHL numbers at best.

With Erikkson out this is his chance to earn a spot but he hasn't shown much since he's been back in the lineup.  With only 12 healthy forwards on the roster right now seems he's getting a few mulligans.

Is Caron going to be the next Hamill, another first round bust?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

Good call Nite, I suspect we would have the usual end of the world posts from the wagon riders but the Sox won tonight so we escaped it.

Yes the Red Sox won, and the B's lost, but that was one of the more entertaining hockey games of the year.

And I didnt miss a second of it.

Me neither, kel. Fast game, and the first time the Bruins' young D looked like they were really being tested - Krug in particular.  Hamilton was better but also less impactful.  Safe.  Backed up Seidenberg's mistake on a couple of occasions including one Chara-like reach from out of nowhere.

But if people are going to panic about this one, I'll say this: the Pens got two of their three goals attempting - and making - incredible pick-a-dime-sized-spot shots.  They tried that for four straight games, and the spot kept shrinking until they couldn't hit the net they were trying so hard to find a tiny hole in Rask's net coverage.  With the way the Bruins are able to defend Crosby and Malkin (the two stretch passes aside), I'm okay with the Bruins facing a team that thinks it has to take perfect shots to beat Rask.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to winexpos' comment:

3rd line needs to step it up.  One of the players on that line, Caron, started out strong but has only 1 goal to date.

Over the past two season his output has been 2 goals and 2 asst for 4 pts. in 26 games.  Those are 4th line player/ AHL numbers at best.

With Erikkson out this is his chance to earn a spot but he hasn't shown much since he's been back in the lineup.  With only 12 healthy forwards on the roster right now seems he's getting a few mulligans.

Is Caron going to be the next Hamill, another first round bust?

I would trade Caron for a 2nd round pick RIGHT NOW....this would open a spot for Nick Johnson and/or Ryan Spooner ....so much talent wasted in Providence ...while with the B's we have Caron and Thornton...WHAT A JOKE ....just like the Lemon last year

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Actually Stanley the list is longer. Thornton never appeared when Campbell and Paille disrupted the play behind the net; All night long Thorny was behind the play and fumbling the puck. This is Claude's fault, noone else. Krug, Hamilton[ not so much] Boychuck[ yikes] and even Seidenberg needed more to offset the Penguins. When will Claude insert Bartkowski ?? Rielly Smith is great in speed, along the boards and backchecking, but he is not a goal scorer, nor is he a top 6 player yet. He is like Marchand in his first year on the 4th line. Again, Claude's decision. Soderberg is supposed to have good hands, but he is playing on a checking line. In fact the Bruins have three lines devoted to defense first, and only one that is focused, and working on offense. Again, it's the man in charge who needs to wake up and change .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Remi & Bruinsfan in Jersey are sharing a room! Both on life support! 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Seriously, nite.  First thing I thought when I read through the game day thread.  Bruins had a bad period and then won a game against a quality opponent on a 3 game winning streak after losing a high tempo, physical game the night before and you'd think they got shellacked 8-0 by Florida.  BFinNJ was particularly in need of your services.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:

Seriously, nite.  First thing I thought when I read through the game day thread.  Bruins had a bad period and then won a game against a quality opponent on a 3 game winning streak after losing a high tempo, physical game the night before and you'd think they got shellacked 8-0 by Florida.  BFinNJ was particularly in need of your services.

Yea...Although I will say so far (knock on my skull) it really hasn't been that bad compared to most yrs. But it is early. Now that BB is over it should be interesting. 

Sections
Shortcuts