Get Zach Bogosian!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Re: Get Zach Bogosian!!!

Also, a lot of Bogosian's salary is in performance bonuses (that he ain't gonna hit), so wouldn't the Bruins be able to take advantage of the bonus cushion?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

First sign Aaron Bogosian who's currently playing at St. Lawrence.  Offer him a contract that includes bringing his brother to Boston.  Or just plain sign Aaron and Zach will want to come here.  Done deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobbyOrrAlumni. Show BobbyOrrAlumni's posts

Bogy is a moblie 6'3" Dman, is  in his 3rd  NHL year , was picked 3rd overall,
    and is ONLY 20 years old. 

He'll be better than any D-man Bruins have ever had except for Orr and
      maybe   Bourque !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

They don't include bonuses, and that's the right thing to do.  They would apply to next year's cap, if the Bruins go over.

Wheeler for Kaberle leaves the team with $132,154 in LTIR space.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah you can't do two trades at once is correct so it looks like $132,154 is what Chiarelli has left after both separate trades. With N04.GOATS point that defensman are one blocked shot away from being out a few weeks with a fractured foot Stuart might make the cut.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from fcukhabs. Show fcukhabs's posts

yessssssssssssss!!! 20 yrs old take a shot at the kid 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

It's more than likely that it'll be Kaberle.  That deal is about to get done . I'm sure they're not giving up a their 1st round picks.

My question is would they still go for Bogosian ?  I sure hope so.
    Before all the nay-sayers say why would Atlanta want to trade a franchise D take note;
    1- the signed their so called franchise D
    2- Toronto's 1st rounder can be another franchise pick and ready to play as soon as next season.
    3- That cannot another D top dollars.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

In Response to Re: Get Zach Bogosian!!!:
    [QUOTE]It's more than likely that it'll be Kaberle.  That deal is about to get done . I'm sure they're not giving up a their 1st round picks. My question is would they still go for Bogosian ?  I sure hope so. Before all the nay-sayers say why would Atlanta want to trade a franchise D take note; 1- the signed their so called franchise D 2- Toronto's 1st rounder can be another franchise pick and ready to play as soon as next season. 3- That cannot another D top dollars.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Do not trade Toronto's pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Potential impact player and three years of marginal salary is very valuable in this league.