Getzla hit on Hamuis?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Getzla hit on Hamuis?

Did anyone see it? I don't believe it was dirty hit at all. What do you guys think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: Getzla hit on Hamuis?

In Response to Getzla hit on Hamuis?:
    Did anyone see it? I don't believe it was dirty hit at all. What do you guys think?
    Posted by callodthedom19

Hamuis is at fault there, seen Gezlaf coming and still turned his back. when will guys learn?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

That's exactly how I feel. If Hamuis wouldn't have turned he wouldn't of been hurt. Getzlaf plays the way he plays. He will never give up an opportunity to smash someone. I thought it was a good hit.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Getzlaf is a big guy so when he hits opposing players his shoulder usually hits high. So most most hockey fans say he's made questionable hits nope he's tough and tall. It was a shoulder to shoulder hit not in the back right on the numbers.

Sections
Shortcuts