Gill calls out Subban

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from no1bruinsfan. Show no1bruinsfan's posts

Gill calls out Subban

Some people have said he was cocky. Now his teammate has called him out.

http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/2011/02/08/17202246.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Gill calls out Subban

In Response to Gill calls out Subban:
    [QUOTE]Some people have said he was cocky. Now his teammate has called him out. http://www.torontosun.com/sports/hockey/2011/02/08/17202246.html
    Posted by no1bruinsfan[/QUOTE]
    "You're an A...hole PK"...........sounds like Hal thinks the same of PK that we do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Good for Gill. I have a new level of respect for the man.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Gill calls out Subban:
    [QUOTE]Good for Gill. I have a new level of respect for the man.
    Posted by WalkTheLine[/QUOTE]
    Me too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

i'm puzzled? ok for gil to call out teammate...not ok for ference to call out teammate? holy s***...this is confusing- i guess it matters how much you like the people involved-different standards

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]i'm puzzled? ok for gil to call out teammate...not ok for ference to call out teammate? holy s***...this is confusing- i guess it matters how much you like the people involved-different standards
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]
    Are you really going to say you don't see a difference with the 2 situations?Gill is calling out a rookie for being cocky.Nothing to do with any on-ice performance.Nothing PK could be suspended over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Gill for President ! ! !

I've always said it since he was called up ...Subban is a Clown, acts like a clown and looks like a clown

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

goof for hal. he is one of us and bruins should have kept him

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]i'm puzzled? ok for gil to call out teammate...not ok for ference to call out teammate? holy s***...this is confusing- i guess it matters how much you like the people involved-different standards
    You took the words right out of my mouth adkbeesfan....I too am confused. I'm not going to call anyone out on this.....but.....you know who you are?   Innocent

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

[QUOTE]goof for hal. he is one of us and bruins should have kept him
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

I freakin hated Gill. He was terrible here could barely skate, turnover machine. The only thing he did good was play against Jagr.

Granted he did have success when he left here. My favorite gill moment was when Chara(Still on OTT) Smashed Gills face in. Or when Jumbo Joe got tossed for Boarding him 5mins into his first return to boston lol.

Tells you how much I liked having him on boston ehh.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Is the Ference thing going to creep into every thread on this board?????
    Enough!!

I'm hoping PK's gear is strewn all over the ice tonight after a beat down by Lucic and then Gill strides over to tell him he's an a**hole and to pick up his s**t!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Is the Ference thing going to creep into every thread on this board????? Enough!! I'm hoping PK's gear is strewn all over the ice tonight after a beat down by Lucic and then Gill strides over to tell him he's an a**hole and to pick up his s**t!
    That would be worth paying to see!
    P.S.-I promise to try to avoid any further debate regarding AF.You're absolutely right.Dead horse-officially beaten.........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

I wish Hal would keep his mouth shut and let Subban keep running around like a time bomb - maybe take some bad penalties tonight ... oh, scratch that, we probably couldn't capitalize anyway.  Seriously, who cares about Big Hal anymore - he wears the other uniform. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

calling out a teammate to the media  is calling out a teammate to the media. whatever happened to..."couln't he have kept his mouth shut", and "what's to benefit from him talking to the media"...what's said is NOT the issue. this is all supposed to be behind closed doors, was everyones argument yesterday. now its, it depends on what you say? funny stuff....yesterday it was reprehensible for a teammate to talk to the media about another teammates actions....today its ok because it's not about hitting AND he's a canadien.  i'm at a loss of words...i will not post anything else on this or its hypocrisy...have at it trolls  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Is the Ference thing going to creep into every thread on this board????? Enough!! I'm hoping PK's gear is strewn all over the ice tonight after a beat down by Lucic and then Gill strides over to tell him he's an a**hole and to pick up his s**t!
    Love it!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]calling out a teammate to the media  is calling out a teammate to the media. whatever happened to..."couln't he have kept his mouth shut", and "what's to benefit from him talking to the media"...what's said is NOT the issue. this is all supposed to be behind closed doors, was everyones argument yesterday. now its, it depends on what you say? funny stuff....yesterday it was reprehensible for a teammate to talk to the media about another teammates actions....today its ok because it's not about hitting AND he's a canadien.  i'm at a loss of words...i will not post anything else on this or its hypocrisy...have at it trolls  
    That all that needs to be said right there...case closed!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]calling out a teammate to the media  is calling out a teammate to the media. whatever happened to..."couln't he have kept his mouth shut", and "what's to benefit from him talking to the media"...what's said is NOT the issue. this is all supposed to be behind closed doors, was everyones argument yesterday. now its, it depends on what you say? funny stuff....yesterday it was reprehensible for a teammate to talk to the media about another teammates actions....today its ok because it's not about hitting AND he's a canadien.  i'm at a loss of words...i will not post anything else on this or its hypocrisy...have at it trolls  
    That's the most long-winded "loss for words" that I've ever seen.Wow,calling those who simply disagree with you trolls......If you can't see the difference between the situations then I can't/won't explain it to you.I guess I'm just not smart enough to agree with you and Beez.So much for you letting this subject go but I've certainly had enough of it.Plus I've got trolling to do.......

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Gill is right on. ADK and Bez have joined the TROLL dump with no understanding or knowledge.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

dez,this has nothing to do with my opinion or agreeing with me...a troll is someone who can't differetiate between facts and opinions-the line gets blurred.i thought you were more rational than that...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Like I said on another thread that Gill was giving Subban a speach at Sunday's game after he was thrash talking to Kovalchuk .

This about Gill upset in the dressing room is a non-story.   He's was kdding around with him and some reporters are making it up to a fight .  NON-STORY guys.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

ANOTHER PK Subban thread?? :)

Here's some more light reading on the subject. Not that this story could possibly have been blown out of proportion or anything....(like BsLegion mentions above)

The only thing that shocks me about this is that "journalist" PJ Stock didn't break the story.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Subban+credits+veteran+Gill+mentoring/4246991/story.html

http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110209/mtl_habshub_habit_110208/20110209/?hub=MontrealSports

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Funny stuff.  I think this incident does bridge into the same honestly vs. loyalty argument that has been going on here for days.  The comments clearly put Subban in a much worse spotlight to be honest.  But for the love of God, I don't even want to mention the comments from player X about the hit by player Y anymore...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

they are rising from the glue factory floor now

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]ANOTHER PK Subban thread?? :) Here's some more light reading on the subject. Not that this story could possibly have been blown out of proportion or anything....(like BsLegion mentions above) The only thing that shocks me about this is that "journalist" PJ Stock didn't break the story. http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Subban+credits+veteran+Gill+mentoring/4246991/story.html http://montreal.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20110209/mtl_habshub_habit_110208/20110209/?hub=MontrealSports
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]

And another comment about a PK Subban thread from you.  Kennedy, as I said in another thread, Subban is demanding the spotlight...and getting it.  He is a very dynamic, brash, and obnoxious rookie from the rival team.  He is in the news a lot.  The Bruins and Habs are playing tonight.  Bruins fans can't resist talking abouty this guy because he is so good but is also such a punk.  Neither can you...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]dez,this has nothing to do with my opinion or agreeing with me...a troll is someone who can't differetiate between facts and opinions-the line gets blurred.i thought you were more rational than that...
    YOU thought I was more rational than that......I gotta say,that's rich.I'm interested in knowing where I ,or anyone else,confused their own opinion for fact.Seems to me you're the only one having trouble figuring out which is which.This"spirited discussion"(which was agreed to have ended)was ressurected by you and then evolved into accusations of trolling ,due simply to differing opinions(regardless of what you claim the reasons to be ).I couldn't be more tired of this debate.I'll waste no more of my life on this as there's a brick wall nearby that I can bang my head on instead.