Give me the Dancing Clown and that 4th Line any Day!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Give me the Dancing Clown and that 4th Line any Day!

What a great game those guys have played

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Give me the Dancing Clown and that 4th Line any Day!

In Response to Give me the Dancing Clown and that 4th Line any Day!:
    What a great game those guys have played
    Posted by Stuke50

Good effort by those 3 so far but I'd like to see Thornton shorten his shifts.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I missed the first half of the game.  What did Thornton do?  I don't see him in the box score other than 9:19 played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

in all fairness.  ST played a solid gm.  His shifts are always too long but played well. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

In Response to Re: Give me the Dancing Clown and that 4th Line any Day!:
    I missed the first half of the game.  What did Thornton do?  I don't see him in the box score other than 9:19 played.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Theres more to the game then just what shows up on the score sheet.  He played great,  big hit before their first goal too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

great when the forth line is able to put one in but that's not what's asked of them....

Campbell, Paille & Thornton make all their shifts count and that's all that should be expected....

Campbell's a +4, Paille & Thorton are both -1....

try to find a better energy line in the league....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ingrizzlebizzles. Show ingrizzlebizzles's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot

He had the shift of the game. Aggressive four check (the correct spelling still being banned), helping cause a turnover and a near miss on a wraparound roof attempt, followed by an aggressive backcheck to regain possession, followed by another rush up-ice.

Actually the order might be wrong but it was still the best shift of the game for the B's. It's a shame that line didn't get many opportunities to follow up because the crowd was definitely waiting for them to come back out. I assume Claude was matching lines so they didn't really get much playing time late in the game but when they did they dominated.  Not that anyone else played poorly. The team as a whole outplayed Detroit as far as I'm concerned (not by a ton, Detroit was more efficient when chances were there). Just didn't convert on enough chances. 

Separately, Pavel Datsyuk is ridiculous. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

great when the forth line is able to put one in but that's not what's asked of them.... Campbell, Paille & Thornton make all their shifts count and that's all that should be expected.... Campbell's a +4, Paille & Thorton are both -1.... try to find a better energy line in the league....
    Posted by days-of-Orr

Actually, Paille happenned to score when he was out with Horton and DK.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

I'll grant you that Thornton played HIS best game, but mostly in his early shifts. Paille and Campbell give quality shifts every time, and actually look better when added to one of the other lines. Pouliot is still not much of a contributor for Kelly and Peverly since he does not handle the puck very well at all, and his only shot hit Howard mid-chest. IMO, but I'm not the coach, Caron would be a better addition to Kelly's line, and would make that line more dangerous, as he did when playing.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

give me real goaler and win streak be 11
    Posted by tukka-fall

Give you a personality and you might get your number of friends up to 1. Then you could talk to a real person instead of trolling hockey forums. I hope you get hit by a bus.

Sections
Shortcuts