Glider

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Glider

Ok, like many on here Ryder is the whipping boy including me.  Give him credit for floating in the right spot!  He rose to the forefront when the Bs needed it.  Kudos!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Glider

Too bad he'll disappear again on Saturday LoL! He played tonight like he did in game 2 of the Sabres series last year I'll gladly eat some crow...

PS. So Isla 3 years 12Mil extension for Mike ? hee hee

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Yah, I have to say he scored some clutch goals tonight.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

In Response to Re: Glider:
    [QUOTE]Too bad he'll disappear again on Saturday LoL! He played tonight like he did in game 2 of the Sabres series last year I'll gladly eat some crow... PS. So Isla 3 years 12Mil extension for Mike ? hee hee
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Your answer SanDog, if CJ is here so is Ryder.  Said that in the beginning of the year and I still maintain, BUT only a two million one year contract! Ha.  Now that is a pretty safe set of statements heh? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey If Glyder plays like this again for the rest of the playoffs I'll be happy but like I've said it's not the 1st round I'm worried about...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

The Bruins aren't exactly bursting with snipers, eh guys?  He's shown he can shoot but geez, for whatever the reason, he struggles to do it consistently in the manner suggested by what we've seen in him.  We watch him shoot sometimes and wonder why he isn't a regular 25 -30 goal guy who can make an impact on a game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Great impact tonight.

I'll take him at 2M$, no more.

If he helps us get past habnots, the rest can take over for the next 3 rounds, tho this line is working now.

Sections
Shortcuts