Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today

Khodobin has played 6 games in the NHL and has 4 Wins. Posted a 20-1-4 record, 1.98 GAA and 0.934 save percentage on his way to being named the league's Goaltender of the Year. Called up to Houston (AHL) and played well, going 2-2-1 with a 1.99 GAA and 0.911 save percentage

I was a fan of Lethonen ...but for a goalie like him ...no problem

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (I may have to extend another 3 years with a trade like that)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

Re: Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today

looks like he stole your heart. he can be your new wheeler.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Re: Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today

Stanley not too many thought the Thomas acquistion was much either.  Maybe another smart move by PC!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

Something needed to be done to address the depth issue. We are 2 injury's away from hitting the panic button, now we are 3. Its a step in the right direction.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today:
    [QUOTE]looks like he stole your heart. he can be your new wheeler.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt be surprised to see him in the NHL next year

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from huscroft28. Show huscroft28's posts

Goalkeeping in Providence has been suspect all year.  If Caron, Alexandrov, Knight (next year) are to develop properly, they need a solid keeper between the pipes.  Does the deal ask Rask to get his game back in order - correct mechanics and square to the shooter?  Rask has so much talent and, yes, he's had limited time to work on it in games, but he can be and should be better. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today : I wouldnt be surprised to see him in the NHL next year Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]

Ahh, there is not much more heartwarming than a sportsfan and his mancrush.

Don't just jump right in Stanley, the rebound mancrush generally does not last. Don't look for the player, let the player find you.

..just stay away from Marchand, he's mine!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

This deal was made so that when the B's trade T.Thomas this off-season. We already have a back up goalie for Rask. Also this will make Rask a better goalie, knowing that the B's went after a good goalie.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

In Response to Globe says : Bruins no trade???????? The Lehtonen-Khudobin trade is the best today:
    [QUOTE]Khodobin has played 6 games in the NHL and has 4 Wins. Posted a 20-1-4 record, 1.98 GAA and 0.934 save percentage on his way to being named the league's Goaltender of the Year. Called up to Houston (AHL) and played well, going 2-2-1 with a 1.99 GAA and 0.911 save percentage I was a fan of Lethonen ...but for a goalie like him ...no problem Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (I may have to extend another 3 years with a trade like that)
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]
    In my opinion every trade the Bruins have made involving Providence has made that team worse. I remember sitting at the rookie camp with the sheet listing all these great future Bruins--Colborne, Lehtonen, Knakstedt, Nelson, and now all are gone. This because the Bruins haven't been able to draft a decent offensive defenseman or goalie for years and years! So thay have to trade their youth to get any help there (Kaberle and Khodobin. Why Khodobin? Are Couchaine and Hutchinson now considered flops like so many other Bruins draft picks? At 5'11" Khodobin will be picked apart by the accurate NHL shooters. Time to clean house with the scouting department. My guess is that Providence will lose two of every three games the rest of the year. So much for the Bruins youngsters getting playoff experience at the AHL level. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

I don't care if they make Providence worse, as long as they make Boston better.