Go Bruins!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Go Bruins!

I'm guessing that the wheeling and dealing is over for another year. I hope the PP comes alive. I hope the defensive numbers stay the same and that we pot more goals ! If not, well I'm sure there will be enough people around here that will want PC's head. I can hardly wait now the next and final season to start in April. Go Bruins !!!     PS: I'm really glad I have tickets to see the Bruins in Edmonton. I can hardly wait.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ErnestoGiove. Show ErnestoGiove's posts

Re: Go Bruins!

Wheeling and dealing not done...Paille could be sent pakcing for some picks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You should hear the comments on the french network here in Montreal ...they're really panicing ....so funny

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Any news on when Peverley will be arriving?  I like the move although a little bummed that Stuart was involved.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yes it is very exciting now that this is over with (and people can stop all the speculation)....I anticipate a nice, deep playoff run in the future.

For the present, tonight is going to be fun....break out the chips and dip!!

Sections
Shortcuts