go get bobby ryan

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

go get bobby ryan

replace horton. adds scoring. go do it. now you have the prospects and the cap room. morrow, koko, and a 1st. do it tomorrow. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: go get bobby ryan

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

replace horton. adds scoring. go do it. now you have the prospects and the cap room. morrow, koko, and a 1st. do it tomorrow. 

Hard to imagine the Ducks not asking for an NHL ready player back as part of a deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

swap out spooner for koko then 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

It's not me that needs convincing though. Ducks fans will be none too happy if Ryan goes for just prospects. That's all I'm getting at. I personally like your idea.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I would love to see the Bs do this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Probably won't get it done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

lol.....nope. That plus his $5.1 million is likely too much also without making further moves decimating the current roster.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Ducks management said today that 95% chance that Ryan doesn't get moved before he becomes a UFA. Hiller there's a 60/40 chance he gets moved before season starts. Selanne is 80% sure to retire & Koivu wants to remain in Ana, but will test the market. 

"Why is a puck called a puck? Because Dirty little bastar d was taken!"- Marty Brodeur

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Not much will be done until rask is signed.   Once we know his cap hit they can shop.  We still havent replaced the holes in the lineup.  We still need a top 6.  Im hoping this creates a opening for depth for our 3rd line as well as a good top 6 fwd.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

lol.....nope. That plus his $5.1 million is likely too much also without making further moves decimating the current roster.

[/QUOTE]

13+ mill in cap room, 6 for rask, 5.1 for ryan, 1 for a goalie, 1-2 for a third liner. done. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

well, so much for that 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

I guess tomorrow was too late lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

well i said it yesterday

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

KPD said he would have offered Subban, Marchand and a #1 for Ryan. I am glad he is not the GM. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

KPD is a nutcake. I don't know if I, as a Bruins fan would want to do Marchand for Ryan straight up...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to lambda13's comment:

KPD is a nutcake. I don't know if I, as a Bruins fan would want to do Marchand for Ryan straight up...

No but people might disagree but not Subban if I were to move him I want another level up from Bobby Ryan my opinion

Sections
Shortcuts