Go Habs Go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Go Habs Go!

I gag at the thought of boosting the Habs. Can't do it. Although I would not mind seeing them get run over by either Chicago or the Kings should they get past NY.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Rangers 7, Habs 1, Bruins embarrassed, Bruins fans disgusted.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why? Boston totally softened them up for the next opponent.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's for sure.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I am not disgusted.  The B's missed chances and the Rangers have not yet.

Get a grip.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The B's outplayed the Habs in Game 1 and should have won it.  Had they, we may never have seen Games 6 & 7 which unfortunately were their worst performances of the year.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It sure does make a B's fan shake their head and wonder "what if".The Scabs are who we thought they were,not that good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How come the Rags can't beat the B's then?You'd think with their blinding speed they would have swept the B's in the regular season.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares what happened during the regular season?  Anaheim dominated LA in the regular season but couldn't beat them in the playoffs.  Colorado swept Minny during the regular season but lost to them in the playoffs.

Bunch of babies on this forum who can't look at the Bruins objectively.  Just turn on this habs game 1 to see Rangers embarrassing and skating circles around a team that made Boston look like they were skating around in cement.  I don't see how you can dispute how much better and faster Rangers look against the same team.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to abra-cadaver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How come the Rags can't beat the B's then?You'd think with their blinding speed they would have swept the B's in the regular season.

[/QUOTE]

Who cares what happened during the regular season?  Anaheim dominated LA in the regular season but couldn't beat them in the playoffs.  Colorado swept Minny during the regular season but lost to them in the playoffs.

Bunch of babies on this forum who can't look at the Bruins objectively.  Just turn on this habs game 1 to see Rangers embarrassing and skating circles around a team that made Boston look like they were skating around in cement.  I don't see how you can dispute how much better and faster Rangers look against the same team.

[/QUOTE]

Right on man they go running to there mommy,if you even whisper something negative about the Bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I look at it like the B's didn't capitalize on their chances and the Scabs did,if that makes the Scabs have blinding speed in your eyes ,so be it. The Scabs beat the B's fair & square and the Bruins have no one to blame but themselves,blinding speed is in the eye of the beholder.The Rags capitalized on their chances today and if the Bruins had as well, they would be playing the Rags. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right on man they go running to there mommy,if you even whisper something negative about the Bruins.

[/QUOTE]

My mommy is dead.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My mommy is dead.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah so is mine it's called being sarcastic.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My mommy is dead.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah so is mine it's called being sarcastic.

[/QUOTE]

More like stupid.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In a twisted sort of way, I hope the Smurfs win the Cup.  It would be great for the rivalry and add extra incentive for Lucic to follow through on his double murder plot next year.  Go Habs Go!

[/QUOTE]

No way.  Never.  Unless there are some draft pick implications, I'll never root for Montreal.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

NO WAY I EVER ROOT FOR MONTREAL AS WELL.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Montreal/Rangers. Honestly, I don't care who wins, saw just bits and pieces of it. Kind of tough to watch.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

Don't really get how any Bruin fan could even think about cheering for Montreal,I would take any team over the Scabs,well maybee not the Leafs,but anyone else in a heartbeat.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2-0 rangers... Habs on their heels. 

[/QUOTE]

Amazing the difference it makes when pucks come across and you actually put it in to the yawning net with Price out of position instead of shooting it wide.

[/QUOTE]

Bounces we could only wish for.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

For me to root for the Habs to win the Cup, someone would have to offer me 7 figures, in cash.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Rather root for the Russians Gag,  GGAAAAGGG then the Habs

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

[QUOTE]

For me to root for the Habs to win the Cup, someone would have to offer me 7 figures, in cash.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah than could go somewhere where there are no Scab fans

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

2-0 rangers... Habs on their heels. 

[/QUOTE]

Amazing the difference it makes when pucks come across and you actually put it in to the yawning net with Price out of position instead of shooting it wide.

[/QUOTE]

Bounces we could only wish for.

Habs lose in 5

[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

[QUOTE]

Don't really get how any Bruin fan could even think about cheering for Montreal,I would take any team over the Scabs,well maybee not the Leafs,but anyone else in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i'd still take the Laffs over the shabs, and i live in Montreal....  wow, i really must hate that team....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i'd still take the Laffs over the shabs, and i live in Montreal....  wow, i really must hate that team....

[/QUOTE]

Can't imagine living in Montreal and being a Bruin fan,must be crappy right now.?

Sections
Shortcuts