1. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Go Habs Go!

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kitchener's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Don't really get how any Bruin fan could even think about cheering for Montreal,I would take any team over the Scabs,well maybee not the Leafs,but anyone else in a heartbeat.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

i'd still take the Laffs over the shabs, and i live in Montreal....  wow, i really must hate that team....

[/QUOTE]

Can't imagine living in Montreal and being a Bruin fan,must be crappy right now.?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

being surrounded by shabsnation makes it crappy twelve months a year....  but, you get used to it....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

I will never route for the Habs. Ever. Like I said before in the 70s I even cheered for those dirty commies The Red Army against Les Canadiens. My hate runs deep.

Nice work Rangers BTW. Embarrassing for the Bs though.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Root for the Habs? Never. If the Habs were playing against the Kabul Taliban, I would root for the Taliban.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I have an impersonal trainer. We meet at the gym, we don't talk, he works out alone and I go home. (George Carlin)

It's "Stehno", not "Z-Dayno"!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Pure hatred for the Habs.  No chance I will ever root for them.

ABTH

Anyone But The Habs

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

I really have to question the mindset of a Bruins fan hoping for the Habs to win the cup. They can stay stuck on 24 cups for the rest of time as far as I am concerned. 21 years and counting since their last cup !!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Holy crap ...Price stops everything against the BRUINS and looks like a clown against all the other teams....Montreal looks like a Stanley Cup contender against the BRUINS and look like a bunch of clowns against. NYR ....go figure !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Holy crap ...Price stops everything against the BRUINS and looks like a clown against all the other teams....Montreal looks like a Stanley Cup contender against the BRUINS and look like a bunch of clowns against. NYR ....go figure !

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011 & 4 more Cups by 2020

[/QUOTE]

The series against the Bruins looks like it might have been Montreal's Stanley Cup final. Now they're exhausted (physically and emotionally) and I won't be surprised if NYR will send them to the golf course....quickly. Also looked like Price might have gotten hurt in that collision with Kreider. Will be interesting to see if he's ready for game 2. Budai looked like a fish out of water.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

oh, and I'd never cheer the Habs on.....ever.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

If Price played the way he did today against the Bruins, they would have won every game by at least 3 goals.

He was beyond horrible today.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BadHabitude's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If Price played the way he did today against the Bruins, they would have won every game by at least 3 goals.

[/QUOTE]

Don't agree. I say the bruins made him look much better because of our anemic offence. ..

[/QUOTE]

I can't help but think that if half those posts hit and empty nets missed go in........the outcome of the series is different. Is that an anemic offense.....or just bad luck/bounces?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Don't agree. I say the bruins made him look much better because of our anemic offence. ..

[/QUOTE]

I can't help but think that if half those posts hit and empty nets missed go in........the outcome of the series is different. Is that an anemic offense.....or just bad luck/bounces?

[/QUOTE]

It was a lot of both to make a big fat "7 game series loss pie", add in a tsp of shaky goaltending and a sprinkle of rookie defence and presto,throw it in the pressure cooker for about 7 hrs and its ready,let cool one hour and humble pie is ready to eat, ice cream,whipped cream or slice of cheese optional,can be served with a glass of wine.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If half the empty nets and posts went in, the Bruins would have wiped them clean 4 straight.

But it wasn't only the offense that wasn't getting the job done.

Too many defensive lapses. 4 "brain cramp" goals given away (2 miscue around the net, Rask leaving the crease too early and then falling down when they pulled him and the Max Pac breakaway w/ Chara and Rask).

And blame has to be put on Claude as well, seeing that they weren't motivated he should have gotten them fired up somehow.

Blaming PC - I can't do that only because it's an unknown as to what deals were available and what wasn't. The GM world isn't like going to Walmart, the price for every team is different and must be negotiated. Hard to tell what happened unless he comes out and tells us as he did when Iginla picked Pitt

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It was mostly the anemic offense.  All the missed open nets and hit posts are the fault of the NHL professional players not scoring when they had the incredible amount of chances they had.  All all the other stuff people are complaining about... Rask giving up a goal or 2 he shouldnt, rookie mistakes, Chara's mistake, bad bounces... none of them show up if the Bs just put some of those shots in.

If the Bs just converted at a normal rate on their chances in Game 1, the score would have looked a lot like todays Ranger game, Im sure of it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It was mostly the anemic offense.  All the missed open nets and hit posts are the fault of the NHL professional players not scoring when they had the incredible amount of chances they had.  All all the other stuff people are complaining about... Rask giving up a goal or 2 he shouldnt, rookie mistakes, Chara's mistake, bad bounces... none of them show up if the Bs just put some of those shots in.

If the Bs just converted at a normal rate on their chances in Game 1, the score would have looked a lot like todays Ranger game, Im sure of it.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah definetly could of should of Bruins definetly blew it big time.man only get so many chances to really have a shot at the cup,and this was a wasted oppurtinity.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

The missed chances excuse has now grown stale.  They went the 6 final periods with 1 goal.  That's 120 minutes of hockey.  The Rags buried 7 in one game.  You either finish or you don't.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It is what it is....bad shooting

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

the B'S finished third in goals for this season....  they didn't forget where the net is all of a sudden, bad luck happens sometimes....  Price had something to do with it also....

Tuukka not being himself, Krejci not being his playoff self, not being able to kill penalties and the mediocre powerplay rearing it's ugly head again were also major factors....

anyone expecting drastic changes, and that includes bringing in a sniper, are in for a letdown.... 

“People think common sense is common - but it's not.”

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

ABC = Anybody But the Canadiens

Bruins don't need more of a motivation than losing that game7.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

I agree go Habs 7-2 loss, just keep it up.  

The Bruins picked the wrong time to hit a lull.  Three years ago they picked the right time to get pistol hot. Stuff happens. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In a twisted sort of way, I hope the Smurfs win the Cup.  It would be great for the rivalry and add extra incentive for Lucic to follow through on his double murder plot next year.  Go Habs Go!

[/QUOTE]

No real Bruins fan would ever root for the Scabs to win...anything...ever.