Go Habs Go!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Go Habs Go!

In a twisted sort of way, I hope the Smurfs win the Cup.  It would be great for the rivalry and add extra incentive for Lucic to follow through on his double murder plot next year.  Go Habs Go!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Re: Go Habs Go!

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In a twisted sort of way, I hope the Smurfs win the Cup.  It would be great for the rivalry and add extra incentive for Lucic to follow through on his double murder plot next year.  Go Habs Go!

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

of the last four, the shabs come #5 on who i want to see lift Lord Stanley....

GO ANY OTHER TEAM!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Oh hang. No you didnt.  And people think i stir the pot.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Score Marty St. Louis!!!

Eat it Shab fans!

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

2-0 rangers... Habs on their heels. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

wow? Rags looking good....really good.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

In response to stinkman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Amazing the difference it makes when pucks come across and you actually put it in to the yawning net with Price out of position instead of shooting it wide.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Amazing the difference it makes when pucks come across and you actually put it in to the yawning net with Price out of position instead of shooting it wide.

[/QUOTE]

Yes don't remind me . But yes your right.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

I said it before this series started: the Rags will demolish the Scabs. Not even close. It will help the Bs realize that it was their own lack of bite that let the Scabs run off with the victory. The Bs' problem when they fall short is always the Bs themselves, not the other team.

Enough with "inexperienced, young D" stuff. Slow footed, hesitant forwards were equally to blame.

LA over NYR in 6

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I said it before this series started: the Rags will demolish the Scabs. Not even close. It will help the Bs realize that it was their own lack of bite that let the Scabs run off with the victory. The Bs' problem when they fall short is always the Bs themselves, not the other team.

Enough with "inexperienced, young D" stuff. Slow footed, hesitant forwards were equally to blame.

LA over NYR in 6

[/QUOTE]

I'll take Kings over Habs in a 93 rematch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:
    [QUOTE]

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS! IS THIS GUY REALLY SERIOUS! IS THIS A JOKE!... TELL ME HE IS KIDDING

TWISTED SORT OF WAY-- IN NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

So the guy who posts nothing but stuff about Seguin and his hatred for the player he was traded for is asking if someone else is serious?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

There will be lots of yawning, open nets for the Rags to capitalize on,as we saw last series,hopefully they keep putting them in.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to zamboni24's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He'll be out of position a lot,just have to hit the net.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

There will be lots of yawning, open nets for the Rags to capitalize on,as we saw last series,hopefully they keep putting them in.  [/QUOTE]

Rangers with 3 breakaways all ready through a period and a half. Looks like Vigneault watched some Bruins-Habs playoff video.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]

There will be lots of yawning, open nets for the Rags to capitalize on,as we saw last series,hopefully they keep putting them in.  [/QUOTE]

Rangers with 3 breakaways all ready through a period and a half. Looks like Vigneault watched some Bruins-Habs playoff video.

[/QUOTE]

The B's didn't have one breakaway that i can remember in the whole 7 games,hard to believe when you consider the 3 the Rags have already halfway through the 1st game.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:[QUOTE]Rangers with 3 breakaways all ready through a period and a half. Looks like Vigneault watched some Bruins-Habs playoff video.[/QUOTE]

The B's didn't have one breakaway that i can remember in the whole 7 games,hard to believe when you consider the 3 the Rags have already halfway through the 1st game.[/QUOTE]

Rangers stole the Canadien stretch pass playbook.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

In context, you can clearly see how slow the Bruins really are.  Rangers look like they are skating up and down the ice at 2X speed compared to how I remember Boston looking against Montreal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to abra-cadaver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In context, you can clearly see how slow the Bruins really are.  Rangers look like they are skating up and down the ice at 2X speed compared to how I remember Boston looking against Montreal.

[/QUOTE]

How come the Rags can't beat the B's then?You'd think with their blinding speed they would have swept the B's in the regular season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kitchener. Show kitchener's posts

In response to hangnail's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Someone should murder you.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Hey who did the Rangers get for Gomez ?

LoL

Playoffs: Reilly Smith > Tyler Seguin

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

Never! Even against the Leafs, never.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

IS THIS GUY SERIOUS! IS THIS GUY REALLY SERIOUS! IS THIS A JOKE!... TELL ME HE IS KIDDING

TWISTED SORT OF WAY-- IN NO WAY IN HELL!!!!!!!!

ok so u too want MTL to win the cup...stay out of the boards ... stay on the streets or sit on them wtv...

[/QUOTE]

So the guy who posts nothing but stuff about Seguin and his hatred for the player he was traded for is asking if someone else is serious?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

When you respond to someone, you have to type below the response so it can be seen.

It also helps when you read what the person wrote before you respond. I said Kings OVER Habs. How, in that messed up head of yours does that translate into me wanting the Habs to win the Cup?

Can't spell, can't type and can't read.

Your a true All-Star.