GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Sorry again this is a hockey forum. "Top of the morning to you."  When the Irish eyes are rollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..... doh doh doh where's my Duff beer Marge. Oh Homer your starting to sound like Barney  Belching Sound ARRRRRRC GHHHHH.

But seriously they are the big under dogs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ronstar8. Show Ronstar8's posts

Re: GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Didn't realize there were a few Italians here. Caserta in the house!

Forza Azzurri!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! : Oh, I agree with you 100 %   But shes 25 now and out of the house.....I regret not teaching her.
    Posted by rochesternybruinfan[/QUOTE]

That's too bad. She missed out on an opportunity. Such is life.

Anyway, Italy put on a good show today. With any luck they could have won. The draw is good. Some confidence gained. Should be a good tournament now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Well, so much for that.....I was hoping the Irish would pull it out, but Ireland is the worst team in the tournament. It's amazing how much they've fallen in only a decade, when they had several top class players on their World Cup squad. If they were totally outclassed by Croatia (and they were), I hate to imagine what Spain and Italy will do to that awful, awful defense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

The best part about watching soccer is               .

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

I have to agree with Kennedy that it was onside. Regardless, they'd have lost anyway.

And that was a great upset win by Ukraine - leading their group now, adraw against either England or France may e enough to get them in now, a win would put them in for sure.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

In Response to Re: GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GO IRELAND WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! :   I beg to differ, it was offsides. I do agree with you that the Croatians were the better team.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

The ricohet off the Irish defender kept him in play. Those are the breaks.