Go Panthers!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Go Panthers!!!

Time to start watching the standing below us. Hopefully New Jersey keeps up their torrid pace (Hows Kovalchuk look now?)..Panthers play tonight and the Leafs play the Sens..With the trades the Leafs have made and thier goalies all hurt now is the time for them to dip in the standings in hopes of that pick getting into the lottery.
    If New jersey sneaks in as the No.8 I'm not so sure I'd want to face them in the first round.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Re: Go Panthers!!!

In Response to Go Panthers!!!:
    [QUOTE]Time to start watching the standing below us. Hopefully New Jersey keeps up their torrid pace (Hows Kovalchuk look now?)..Panthers play tonight and the Leafs play the Sens..With the trades the Leafs have made and thier goalies all hurt now is the time for them to dip in the standings in hopes of that pick getting into the lottery. If New jersey sneaks in as the No.8 I'm not so sure I'd want to face them in the first round.
    Posted by kelvana33[/QUOTE]

Unless they climb to sixth, you don't need to worry.  Point is valid though. 
    I am getting extremely frustrated with the Leafs.  No way on Earth they should be winning this many games.  I have to give them credit.  They keep trying hard.  As much as Wilson gets bashed, he seems to keep these guys playing, and scoring.  That team has very little talent yet they can sustain pressure for extended periods like some the of the better teams in the league, way better than the B's can.  Hopefully soon these guys will get the message that they aren't that good and hit the skids.  
    This has been fun though, the last two years, watching the Leafs flounder and cheering for every team against them.   I'm going to miss that next year.   

Sections
Shortcuts