Go Sharks!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

Go Sharks!

Anyone else stay up till 2 am to watch the Sharks sweep the Canucks? Man that win from the Sharks was so bull because of a bad call from the refs, but I sure enjoyed it happening to the Canucks. Man all I can hope for now is if the Islanders beat the Pens. The Playoffs for this year would be complete. The B's don't even need to win the cup. Just to see Sid, Malkin, Neal and Iggy lose. That would be priceless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: Go Sharks!

In response to G4ck5's comment:

Anyone else stay up till 2 am to watch the Sharks sweep the Canucks? Man that win from the Sharks was so bull because of a bad call from the refs, but I sure enjoyed it happening to the Canucks. Man all I can hope for now is if the Islanders beat the Pens. The Playoffs for this year would be complete. The B's don't even need to win the cup. Just to see Sid, Malkin, Neal and Iggy lose. That would be priceless.

Yep....so glad....1 team gone ...15 left

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Go Sharks!

Yup. I did as well.  i said at the start of the year that they were an avg club that may struggle to make the playoffs.  They are a one line club, no secondary scoring, soft top to bottom, a goalie mess where loungo is still the better goalie.  They lack leadership and i think their window is done unless they do a makeover.  I wont miss all the bias cbc junk.   Isnt it funny both montreal and van are whining about the refs.  PS.  I love it!

Sections
Shortcuts