Goal of the Century!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Re: Goal of the Century!

In response to perrysound's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It was purty.

How does anyone, except Vancouver fans, and okay everyone else in the league, not love the LBOH. As I said, if he played this way all the time, he'd score 50.

[/QUOTE]

Put a really strong, feisty guy (like Lucic, but a RW) on Bergie's other wing, and it might just happen.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One against five...count them! I thought only Bobby Orr was able to do that.

Scored by the Bruin who most board members wanted to get rid of.

He certainly has been awake for the past couple of weeks. Who wants to get rid of him now?

[/QUOTE]

I was one of those who was very critical of his play, grant it hes picked it up, playing like the Marchand we all loved in the past. Ill be completely honest with how i feel, if he continues to play consistently then i was wrong to bash him, Theres 2 things that makes me wonder and im sure a few others, how do you go from terrible to great so fast ? Either he had some sort of problem, either physical or mentally thats been dealt woth or whatever hes smoking i want some lol.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to MrHulot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This one was also quite spectacular:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKeXfKCiTZQ

Now if Wheeler aka "Stanley's illegitimate stepson" had just a sixteenth of Marchand's heart, he would score goals like this one more often:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwke86hEG0

[/QUOTE]

Both so talented and as you say if only Wheeler would play with passion all the time he would be ahead of Mario Lemieux.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MrHulot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This one was also quite spectacular:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKeXfKCiTZQ

Now if Wheeler aka "Stanley's illegitimate stepson" had just a sixteenth of Marchand's heart, he would score goals like this one more often:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snwke86hEG0

[/QUOTE]

Both so talented and as you say if only Wheeler would play with passion all the time he would be ahead of Mario Lemieux.....

[/QUOTE]

Whoa Stan, even after all of your outrageous statements, this takes the grand prize! Even if Wheeler played with passion every night ,Mario would never go offside's as much as Blake!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

You missed the point 50.  It would sound like this on the broadcast:

Lemieux through centre...takes it wide to gain the zone and - oh, there's the whistle...offsides...Wheeler just ahead of Lemieux on that one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Bookboy007's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lemieux through centre...takes it wide to gain the zone and - oh, there's the whistle...offsides...Wheeler just ahead of Lemieux on that one.

[/QUOTE]

In my best recollection of Mike Lange's voice, i envisioned the "call" and after Mike was finished i could also envision Eddie Olczyk saying..thats too bad Mike, the Pens had a good play developing there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Too freaking funny. 

Oh the Greatness that never was in Blake Wheeler. The debate over his almost ability will rage on for a long time here, but certinly not in Winnipeg. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL NICCCCE!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BWHAHAHAHAHA!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to marco0863's comment:

Marchand is a very good offensive player but he's  not a 50 gs no matter what.  If anyone played competitive hockey playing at the same rhythm and producing day in and day out is nonsense.  Everyone goes in a slump .Bruins need march badly if their going to go anywhere in the playoffs

I respectfully disagree. He's got the tenacity, a very good snapshot, some good moves, and he might be just confident enough to believe he can really get 50 (if he has a very good start to a season, that is), provided there is a strong and feisty right wing on his line.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

In response to wallydouglas' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

One against five...count them! I thought only Bobby Orr was able to do that.

Scored by the Bruin who most board members wanted to get rid of.

He certainly has been awake for the past couple of weeks. Who wants to get rid of him now?

[/QUOTE]

I was one of those who was very critical of his play, grant it hes picked it up, playing like the Marchand we all loved in the past. Ill be completely honest with how i feel, if he continues to play consistently then i was wrong to bash him, Theres 2 things that makes me wonder and im sure a few others, how do you go from terrible to great so fast ? Either he had some sort of problem, either physical or mentally thats been dealt woth or whatever hes smoking i want some lol.

[/QUOTE]

Wasn't he an outside candidate for Team Canada? That one should be off his shoulders now.
    (What's wrong with the word S-H-O-T on BDC?)

Sections
Shortcuts