Goalie fight: Johnson waits then one punches of Dipietro...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Goalie fight: Johnson waits then one punches of Dipietro...

http://video.penguins.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=95821&navid=DL

I marvel at Rick's intelligence on the ice...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Goalie fight: Johnson waits then one punches of Dipietro...

Interesting that Johnson comes to the defense of Matt Cooke...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Shouldn't the Pens have waited until the next game against the Isles and have a staged fight between Rupp and DiPietro to solve this?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I respect DiPietro that much more for the high shot on Matt Cooke

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Was that a sucker punch Fletcher1????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

It's a shame, I always liked Dipietro for some reason.  He clearly picked the wrong guy and clearly didn't realize he could throw 'em lefty...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Goalie fight: Johnson waits then one punches of Dipietro...:
    [QUOTE]It's a shame, I always liked Dipietro for some reason. He clearly picked the wrong guy and clearly didn't realize he could throw 'em lefty...Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

If I fought on a regular basis in the NHL I would be on my guard if I were about to fight Johnson not thinking "Oh it's just a goalie I'll pummel him." Johnson can throw em with authority.

I saw the Dipietro interview in the locker room after he looked like he wanted to crawl under a rock goalie fights are just silly. Rick should just try n stay healthy n stay in his net from now on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I've alway like dipietro too, it was a good shot by johnson, tough to stay on your feet fighting with goalie equipment on..i wouldnt feel to bad if I were dipietro, he could always compare paychecks with him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

That was a high class 2010-11 fight.  Two guys who have no reason whatsoever come together to fight.  One guy cranks the other, stops punching, they chat a bit, the requisite atta-a-boy is given and the story ends.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from I-Like-Hockey. Show I-Like-Hockey's posts

Ive never seen the smile wiped off someons face so quickly. Good thinking by DiPietro to stand up Matt Cooke. Every player in the league should do taht every chance they get.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Crowls,

The players in Pitt obviously like cooke.  Sure he is a little rat that ruined one of our best players career.  But make no mistake about it that he is well liked on whatever team he plays for. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

If only the Bruins could do the same and play for each other.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: Goalie fight: Johnson waits then one punches of Dipietro...:
    [QUOTE]Crowls, The players in Pitt obviously like cooke.  Sure he is a little rat that ruined one of our best players career.  But make no mistake about it that he is well liked on whatever team he plays for. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Then someone should tell Crosby that it's players like Cooke that'll shorten his career.
    That was dumb on his part on a 3-0 nothing game with 16seconds left to trip up DiPiertro.

So now will Adam Proteau write another article that Cooke was the victim ?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Bs,

rewatch the video.  Yes Cooke is a rat but was instigated by Rick.  Johnson came to his aid.  Watch some of the post game interviews.