Goalie troubles

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Goalie troubles

Vokoun out indefinitely with a blood clot in his hip, Fleury looking bad in preseason.  Pittsburg in trouble.

Jonas Gustafson out with a groin - injured tonight v. Bruins

Clemmensen out as we already know

Luongo looking bad in the preseason.

Bernier hurt for the Leafs

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Goalie troubles

Bs are loaded in Goal. Reimer will show Leafs management their idiots as usual.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

If Vokoun is unable to play to his standards this year, Pens are in big trouble. How much will they have to offer Panthers for Thomas, once Tim proves he's back.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Vokoun out indefinitely with a blood clot in his hip, Fleury looking bad in preseason.  Pittsburg in trouble.

Price looking like he did in April. Swiss Cheese! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Ugh, hate to see Thomas go to Pitt for an easy ride into the playoffs with a very strong team.

Like him in FL, thanks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to SoxFanInIL's comment:

Ugh, hate to see Thomas go to Pitt for an easy ride into the playoffs with a very strong team.

Like him in FL, thanks.

darn, i thought we'd gotten rid of you. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 49thparallel's comment:

If Vokoun is unable to play to his standards this year, Pens are in big trouble. How much will they have to offer Panthers for Thomas, once Tim proves he's back.

Pens might be in trouble during the playoffs.  But they will cruise during the regular season.  Loads of talent.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

TT or Bryz in pitt?   If im florida or calgary i sign these guys then deal for picks at deadline if there are serious injuries.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:

I dont think Reimer is bad, I just think Bernier is better. By no means do I hold Reimer at fault for the Game 7 last year as the hold team had the deer in headlights look.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

TT or Bryz in pitt?   If im florida or calgary i sign these guys then deal for picks at deadline if there are serious injuries.  

Exactly what I was thinking.  Pittsburg - or anybody for that matter - would be lethal with a goalie playing lights out.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

Bernier must be ok, he is starting for the Leafs tonight.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I dont think Reimer is bad, I just think Bernier is better. By no means do I hold Reimer at fault for the Game 7 last year as the hold team had the deer in headlights look. [/QUOTE]

Like them both, seen lots of Bernier practicing in El Segundo, Ca. .Rebound control is not hard to correct. If i'm Reimer I instruct my agent to solicit teams for an offer sheet starting in May.

Sections
Shortcuts